The Key To Saving Him

Beginne am Anfang

"Okay, but how come you get his shirt and I get his shoe?" Isaac asked, spinning the shoe in his hands.

I look up from the ground. Derek Hale stood before us, mins the normal leather get up. I pointed at the wolf so the other two would see him. Scott and Isaac both turn their heads to look at the alpha. "We need to talk." He tells the three of us. Just then Peter Hale stepped out from behind a set of lockers.

    "All of us." He said as if he didn't murder four people. (Okay it might have been three.)

    "Holy, shit." Scott and I say at the same time. I grip Scott's hand giving it a small squeeze so I don't feel so crazy. First the visions, now Pete being alive. Not to mention, I can't seem to remember anything that will happen on this earth, but I can tell every detail of my own. As if the memory lost was just a tail my parents would tell me, just to get me to stay away from an earth.

"What, the hell is this?" Scott asked, walking closer to Derek and Peter.

"Yeah I'm with Scott." I say moving so Isaac was now faced with the back of my head.

"You know I thought the same thing, When I saw you talking to Gerard at the station."  The alpha said, arms behind his back. My mind flashed to the images of Scott filling pills with ash.

"Okay hold on. He-he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I meant to do?" Scott said defensively.

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mother? She's gorgeous."

"Shut up!" Me Scott and Derek remark at the same time.

Isaac leans down into my ear, "How is he?"

"He's Peter, Derek's uncle. Little while back he tried to kill us all, then I set him on fire and Derek slashed open his throat." I say, not trying to hide my emotions to the Hale.

"Hi." Peter waves at the blue eyed beta.

"Good to know." Isaac said straightening back out.

"Okay, how is he even alive?" Scott questioned, his jaw tightening.

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. And maybe even how to save him."

"That won't matter." I say leaning on the frame of what was Stiles gym locker.

"Yeah, seeing as Jackson just killed himself." Isaac explains my statement.

"What?" Both Hale men exclaim.

"Yeah, Jackson's dead, it just happened on the field." Scott reiterates.

The hale men exchanged glances. "May I ask why no one is taking this as good news?" Isaac said, folding is hands together, ready to pray.

"Because if Jackson is dead, It didn't just happen." Peter said.

"Could you be maybe just a bit less vague." I chime in at the former alpha.

"If Jackson is dead, Gerard wanted it to happen."

"Okay but why?" Derek asked his uncle.

"That's what we need to find out. And something tells me the window for opportunity is closing. Quickly." Again with the vague message.

    "Let me guess, you know how to change that?" I asked, pushing off the lockers.

    "Follow me. Or die, both work I suppose." Peter response.

    The four of us follow Peter throughout the school, and out into the wood. We stopped once we got to the crumbling building that was the hale house. My phone buzzed from my pocket. New message: Stiles Stilinski : I'm fine. I'm at home with my Dad, pls make sure Isaac and Scott don't get hurt.