There's a New Alpha in Town

Amelia woke up to the sound of many people talking. More precisely Arguing. 

-"You are going out of this room. I don't want anyone near my mate. Do I make myself clear?"Said Jake in a heated voice.

-"She is our friend and I don't care. I am not leaving. You are not our alpha." replied an equally heated voice of Dylan.

-"Just shut up." Said Amelia in a very wary voice. 

-"You are up!! Brilliant. Let me get you something to eat." Rushed Jake and Robert together.

-"I will get her something and you Jake are going home. And that is an order. From an experienced guy. So go." Ordered Robert.

-"No. I need you to get her some water and aspirin. She might still have a headache. And get her fruits and juice to get her all the things necessary right now and......."

-"SHUT. UP." Exclaimed The twins and Dylan with Sam, who were all here surprising.

-"That's right kid. You are going home and I am taking care of my daughter. I took care of her for 18 years and you don't even know her for 18 days and are telling me how to look after her?? I know you are the mate but I am the father. So when I say you leave. You've been here without sleep or food. So I will say this once-GO HOME." Said a very angry and frustrated Robert.

After that Jake left reluctantly. He kept complaining that he was not leaving with four boys in Amelia's room. And then finally when Robert threatened him to kick him out is when he finally left. Not happily muttering something about how was he going to deal with this family forever. Jensen was still very upset with the whole 'conversation' they had, so he was no where to be seen but Jake's scent was giving it all away. Jensen seemed to be mentally prodding at Nymeria. And as much as Amelia and Nymeria wanted to hate it, they couldn't help but preen at the alpha fussing over them.

-"So how long was I out?" asked Amelia. After being fed. It was almost evening.

-"2." Is all Sam said.

-"2 hours?"

-"2 days Amy."Said Jace seriously.

-"You mean today is the full moon?" All nodded.

-"Okay. Now I need you to promise me that you will not kill is all or worse chop our manhoods off. For what we are about to tell you." Started Dylan and Amelia nodded suspiciously.

-"Well you were in this state for 2 days and we needed to get you dressed for the ceremony, so we asked for help." Said Josh slowly.

-"So, What is wrong with that?" Asked Amelia growing more uncomfortable with what information she would receive now.

-"It's who we asked actually. And this was completely suggested by the twins." Said Sam.

-"Who did you ask?" Asked a very irritated Amelia because somehow she already knew the answer.

-"Sydney." Said Sam in barely a whisper.

And as is on cue the doorbell rang and Robert went to open it. Clearly very entertained and happy that for once his daughter will look like a daughter.

-"Awesome." Is all Amelia said before get ready for what was going to come.

————————

Three hours later at about seven in the evening, Amelia was ready. She was wearing her mothers dress with a pair of six inch heels which too were pure white. Her Crescent moon necklace in round her neck. Her hair combed and Side parted which were straightened, curling towards the end and sitting beautifully on her shoulder. The light was making it shine. Her thin layer of makeup was making her skin seem soft and clear. The mascara making her eyes pop. She was wearing small star shaped earrings which fit perfectly with her necklace. Even Amelia had to agree she looked pretty. But she was not accepting that out loud to anyone. She thanked Sydney, who just smiled and hugged Amelia then left. 

After waiting for another hour, Amelia headed to the clearing just beyond the training ground where the ceremony was taking place. It was a traditional alter just like in the weddings. With a single Dias cover with white orchids and the chairs were lined leaving an aisle in the middle with red carpet. The chairs too were adorned with orchids. All the older members of the pack were already sitting in their designated places. The first row on the right was for the Alpha, Beta and the heads of Salutary, Sentinel, Hunter and Warriors. On the left were the elders. And then behind them all the other members. The alpha was however missing. So The Beta i.e. Robert was filling in for him. 

The eldest of the pack was Miss Glass. She was officiating the ceremony. Miss Glass lost her family in the Great War. And now she dedicated her life to the new members. This is all she did. Officiating ceremonies. No one ever sees her unless there are these ceremonies.

Miss Glass started saying her praises for the moon goddess and that was Amelia's cue. She walked down the aisle. She was trying her best to walk without face planting so she didn't hear a single word of what Miss Glass said. As she reached the aisle she stepped on it and turned looking at her father, who was smiling up at her and held pride in his eyes. Seeing that she smiled back. Then miss Glass asked Amelia to bow her head placed a flower crown on her head. She gladly accepted it. Then she was politely asked to turn. Amelia walked off the Dias behind a tree and turned. She walked on the Dias again sat on her hind limbs facing the sky and closing her eyes. She heard Miss Glass say;

-"Oh, the mighty moon goddess, today we are here because this young wolf has reached the stage of maturity and we ask you to please tell us what path is laid out for her. Let this child take her rightful place in the pack. Help this child fulfil her destiny, oh Almighty."

And at that moment Amelia let Nymeria gain complete and absolute control. And The white wolf slowly turned her head facing the crowd and opened her eyes.

This was followed by a series of gasps and exclamations. All were expecting Amelia to a Beta. The Betas have green eyes. Omegas have brown eyes. Deltas have yellow eyes. But here Amelia was, with icy blue eyes flashing themselves at everyone. And then all stood up and turned as Amelia watched. Nymeria had an idea what was going on but not Amelia. As she watched all the humans turned to their wolves and all the wolves howled together in the full mooned night. And then they stared at Amelia, who got the message and howled out loud looking at the sky. As she looked at the pack again, were bowing their heads in front of Amelia. Even her Father.

-"No!!" The sound echoed through the silenced all turned their heads to look at none other than the Alpha.

When Amelia turned back to her human form, she walked and stood in front of the alpha. Smirking. Amelia knew that this was it. And so did the Alpha.

                            She was The First She Alpha in over 100 years.

Please Like, share and don't forget to comment. Thank you so much for reading.