37 | pogue style

SEASON ONE,
CHAPTER 37:

POGUE STYLE

"Love you all

"Love you all."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

WITH NO SERIOUS injuries coming from the fights that took place, the teenagers had managed to get out of the garage with The Phantom attached to the tail of their car. The four are currently standing out by the docks where they have pushed the race boat into the water so that it's ready for use. Delilah and JJ load the boat up with the boxes of supplies that they had made themselves. All of them just want to ensure that everything is set and ready for the escape plan to be deemed as successful.

However, as they all stand around waiting, the find themselves beginning to grow more impatient by the minute. Neither one of the four have actually heard the police for quite sometime now, which then also makes them anxious about whether John B has been caught or not. They can only hope that their friend is okay and will make it in time to safely escape.

"Dude, where is he?" Kie asks.

"Give him a second." Pope tells her, eyes scanning the area. "He'll be here soon."

All of a sudden, sirens wailing loudly echo through the tense air as it travels closer by the second. A blue and white police car pulls up beside the four with its flashing lights reflecting onto their faces. This causes them all to start internally panicking, unsure of what they should do now because their plans are being intervened. But that panic washes away at the sight of John B stepping out of the car as he swings a bag over the top of his shoulder.

"No way. You've gotta be kidding me."

"No effing way."

"I'm sorry?"

"That's sick, but how the fuck did you manage to steal a cop car?"

"Shoupe let me take it for a spin." John B tells them.

"Okay. That's believable. I'll buy that for now." Kie replies.

The brunet boy makes his way over to his group of friends, a grin spread across his face just from their reaction of the way he showed up. Each one of the four take it in turns to hug John B, thankful to see that he's okay and safe. JJ then throws him the keys to the race boat and watches as he easily catches it.

"It wasn't easy, bro, but I got The Phantom for you. She runs like she was made yesterday." JJ informs with a sigh. "You ready to go?"

"Where's Sarah?" John B asks, avoiding an answer to the question for the meantime.