17 | a ride to south america

SEASON THREE,
CHAPTER 17:

A RIDE TO SOUTH AMERICA

"This almost beats the welcoming that we were given in Barbados

"This almost beats the welcoming that we were given in Barbados."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

CRAMMED INSIDE THE back of the small plane, Delilah can be found hidden amongst the big crates, joined by JJ and Kie. Barracuda Mike has been kind enough to let the three teenagers travel onboard his plane — probably because JJ struck a deal with him earlier and agreed he would get a share of the gold. Nevertheless, the three are just happy that they are currently on their way to South America to reunite with their friends once again.

"A direct flight to South America on Barracuda Airlines. What more could you ask for?" JJ states with a grin.

"El Dorado here we come!" Delilah exclaims.

Kiara laughs at the pair, smiling at the fact that they have found some good in this situation, even if they aren't with the rest of the group and had to save her from some camp that her stupid parents sent her to. The brunette raises her hands into the air and high-fives Delilah and JJ, who both continue to wear wide grins on their faces.

Then, JJ unzips his backpack and rummages around through his belongings, unbothered by the two girls watching his every movement with curiosity in their eyes. Soon enough, JJ pulls out a map and unfolds it before laying it flat against the floor of the plane that they currently sit on. All three of them lean forwards to get a better look at the map, wanting to know the names of places and the best routes to take.

"Do you have any idea on where Barracuda Mike might land this thing? Did he mention anything to either of you?" Kie asks.

"Yeah, he spoke about it with JJ." Delilah replies.

"We're apparently going to be landing about a couple hours away from Tres Rocas, and we will be arriving at a farm." JJ informs.

"A couple of hours?" Kie repeats.

"Yeah." JJ confirms with a nod.

"We're not going to be walking that whole way, are we?" Delilah questions.

"Barracuda Mike said that there is a bus that we can catch. It will lead us directly into town." JJ states.

"Guys..." Kie anxiously begins, capturing both of their attention. "What if the others aren't there? What do we do?"

Delilah shrugs, smiling. "Free vacation."