14 | visiting hours

SEASON TWO,
CHAPTER 14:

VISITING HOURS

"Operation liberation, baby

"Operation liberation, baby."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

THE POLICE STATION is really quiet as all of the deputies are doing their jobs, walking around the building as they drift from each task to they've been asked to do. After successfully arresting John B, the workplace is still having a stressful time as they know that they'll need to provide evidence in order to prove the young boy as guilty to the crime.

However, the entrance hallway of the building has a sudden echo travelling through it from a motorbike that's pulled up outside on the street. It stops for a moment as the engine is switched off an no longer revved, but is soon replaced by loud talking instead. Both Delilah and JJ can be seen walking through the doors to the police station; the blond is dressed in a white shirt, jeans that have been cuffed at the end, black leather boots, a pair of sunglasses, and some headphones as well — almost like it's a disguise.

"We're here to see John B Routledge." JJ informs.

"No music, and get rid of the toothpick." The man tells him, standing behind the front desk.

"I can't hear what you're saying, man." JJ replies, loudly. "These things are on full blast."

"Can you get him to take those off, please?" The man asks the redhead.

Delilah simply nods in response and turns to face JJ, going to tap on his arm to grab his attention before quickly deciding against it. Instead, she just reaches up and grabs ahold of the headphones so that she can pull the objects off of his head. As this happens, Plumb walks around the corner and joins them in the reception area.

"He said no music." Delilah states.

"Thank you, ma'am." The man says.

"Oh, shame." JJ comments. "I thought it was a free country and all, but... I guess you don't like freedom very much, now do you, cupcake?"

"Take off your hat and empty your pockets." Plumb instructs.

Listening to orders, the pair are soon able to make their way through the hallways as they follow closely behind Deputy Plumb. A lot of the individuals inside of the jail cells proceed to bang their fists against the doors and make comments as the teenagers pass by. Delilah only grows uncomfortable as she walks in the environment, making sure to pick up her pace a bit so that this visit can be over and done with.