Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Niall's POV

We all jumped in the car after Paul gave is the all clear on the fan front of things and me and Olivia got a bag of clothes each because after Paul got us he was dropping us at a hotel. Louis was in Shotgun next to Paul who was driving and me and Olivia sat in the two back seats. "Lou stick the radio on ?" Olivia said and put her head on my shoulder and i kissed her forehead. "Sure" Lou said and flicked a switch on the front dash and the radio started playing 'Love is easy' by Mcfly and Olivia started singing the lyrics under her breath.

We arrived at the airport just in time as the tanoy went off informing us that El's flight had landed, we walked to the arrivals area and waited for El to appear. We waited for about 10 minutes before Louis took off down the aisle and taking El in a huge bear hug and they stayed that way for about 5 minuets before they realised they were the only ones in the entire area apart froom me Olivia and Paul who was standing back giving them and us a little bit of space. "Omg she's so pretty and they are so cute " Olivia gushed all at once "Well i think your gorgeous and i am sure many other's do to" i whispered into her ear and squeezed her hand and she squeezed mine back.

Louis and El started to walk over and i felt Olivia tense up "Just be yourself she will love yah" i said quietly and she relaxed "Hey im Eleanor but call me El" She said pulling Olivia into a hug "Olivia but these lot call me Livs, Livvy and a few more but call me what you want" Olivia said laughing and hugging her back. Well these two will get on great, Louis looked at me and he had the biggest smile on his face i had seen in a while.

Paul drove us to a hotel called Waldorf astoria and dropped us off "Go check in under the name Page and i will be 20 minutes going to go and get the others before they burn the bus down" Paul laughed and we got out the car adn walked up the grand glass doors with a frosted swirly pattern on the front. I pushed the door and Olivia started laughing when it didn't move "It's a pull door doofus" She chuckled looking at me like i was an idiot "Oh c'mon its not like you have never done it " i said adding a "Pffft" at the end for effect. Eventually we got the door open and checked in "Okay who votes we go in each room and find the biggest before the other 3 get here?" Louis said and El tutted but agreed and me and Olivia stuck our hands up straight away. Louis gave us a key card, one of the ones that open all the rooms Paul booked ans began the adventure.

Olivia's POV

Me and Niall raced into the nearest room and unlocked the door. The room had a light peachy

coloured walls and fuffy black carpet with a cream couch over by a door that lead out to a balcony, a sleek black TV on the wall and a giant kingsize bed with a black comforter and peachy duvet. I noticed a door on the far left of the room "Huh whats in there?" i said out loud "Dunno open it?!" Niall said shrugging at me and walking over. I walked forward and pushed open the door. "OMG NIALL WE ARE STAYING IN THIS ROOM!" i yelled into the main room "WHY AND WHY ARE YOU YELLING IM RIGHT BEHIND YOU" he yelled into my ear making me fall on the floor in fright. "Olivia are you okay?" Niall said with worry in his voice and eyes dropping to the floor next to me "Im fine , but the reason the others are not having this room is it has A JACUZZI TUB" i yelled the last bit and he picked me up off the black and white cold tiled floor. "Yeah lets not tell the others about that"

He whispered and looked into my eyes and i got lost in his pools of blue with specks of dark blue here and there. He leaned in and kissed me, it was a sweet gentle kiss, Niall ran his tounge along my bottom lip asking for enterence, i let him in and started exploring each others mouths. He pulled away "I love you Olivia Rose Edwards more than you will ever know" He said out of breath slightly "I love you too Niall James Horan more than you will ever know" i said tapping his nose and pecking his soft pink lips one more time before i heard an "awwh" coming from the doorway.