Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Olivia’s POV

This is it. This is the day I hand over my house keys to Maura for 8 months and get on a plane to London and go on tour with my best friend and his band mates.

Our flight to London was at half 12, right now it was 10:30 I had 2 hours. I got out of bed and jumped in the shower. I dried off and threw on grey hollister trackies and white long sleeve top and hoodie and my high top Nikes. I applied some eye liner, mascara and pale pink lip gloss.

I pulled my bags downstairs and started my trek to find my passport …I know I left it in a safe place. But where is that safe place??

I looked EVERYWHERE and still couldn’t find it …ughh oh im so stupid it’s in the box on the top shelf of the wardrobe that is labeled ‘IMPORTANT THINGS ‘man alive it must be early. I ran up the stairs and went to get the passport ran down the stairs and grabbed some coco pops , scoffed them down ..agh im running out of time …

I text Niall

To Nialler <3

Ready to go? What about you??X

Olivia x

I pressed send and less than 1 minute later I had a reply

From Nialler <3

Yup ill be round in a few gotta get all my stuff down the stairs and then I’ll be over . the car is coming at 11:15

Niall <3

He sent back, I looked at the clock it was 11 so he had 15 minuets to get his butt into gear.

It took Niall 10 minuets to get round to mine with all his bags so all we had to do was wait 5 minuets for the car to turn up.

****

We got to the airport in plenty of time went through check-in and security with out a problem apart from the fact that some girl who thought it would be funny to hold everyone up by putting everything metal she fliipin owned and took her at least 7 tries at going through the metal detector's ....gah some people

"Stop jumping, you look like a kangaroo on jumping pill's" came Niall's voice from beside me "Sorry i'm too excited" i said again nearly jumping on his foot but he knew he way it was going and quickley moved out the way. We handed the attendant our boarding passes and tickets and went down the what seememd never ending corridoor to the plane. Niall did what i feared he would do ..spent to much money on first class ticket, But hey im not moaning oh heck no, i just wish he would stop wasting his money on me, I mean he earned it ..he shouldn't spend it on me.

Niall's POV

She looked so cute when she slept ...ahhg that sounds like im a real creep. I took a picture of her and put it on twitter ..eh she'll kill me later

@Niallofficial: How cute is my bestfriend when she sleep's ? @JustMe_Olivia pic.twitter.com/674024u7

i Pressed send and followed a few people and decided to chech it again in like half an hour. I sat quietly til Olivia sturred in her sleep and mumbled 'Please stop it' not my fault' under her breath, Her comment caught me off guard, I woke her up becaue it was clear she was a little bit upset about what ever was going on in her head.

"Liv's Liv's wake up sweet " i whispered and shook her gently, her blue eye's popped open and she had tears in her eyes "Hey hey what's the matter love ?" i asked her and put my finger under her chin so she looked me in the eye "Nothing im fine" she mumbled ...okay yeah i will believe that when cow's lay eggs "Something tells me that is not the truth" I said gently as a tear slipped it's way down her soft cheeks, I wipped it away with my thumb "Come on tell me, you are making me worried" I told her she took a deep breathe before getting her phone out and from what i can see going into twitter.