Please don't forget me ? - Niall horan

Hey this is my first fanfic so please give me as much feedback as possible and i will try to improve thanks x

chapter 1 x

Olivia's POV

Dear olivia..best friend x

you are probably wondering why i have left a box and a note in your room ?

well i did it i applied for x factor ...now you are probably wondering why i didnt tell you this ? well i knew if i did i would rip it up and chicken out ... truth is i would and am going to miss you...x This is not good bye this is see you later x Because one this is for sure i am never in a million years ever going to forget you ...best friend :'( its killing me writing this and by the time you get it i will be half way to london ....remember when we were 5 and you fell down the stairs and fractured your ankle and you thought you wher going to die ? i told you ...no because you had a chocolate milkshake for breakfast and that because you did u where untouchable ....or that time you where feeling down because you where leaving me for a 2 week holiday and you said " please don't forget me ?" .....i'll miss you to the moon and back x please never forget me ?

love

Nialler x x x x

This is what i found on my bed wednesday march 12 2010 when i came in from school ....this and nialls shamrock lucky necklace ....sorry im being rude ...Hi im olivia and i was niall horan best friend..he hasnt spoken to me to 2 years now and i sure as hell haven't forgotten him but i guess he forgot me though right ?

i secretly still wear that necklace under my shirt everyday and haven't taken it off since this day 2 years ago that note ...well that lives in my keepsake box in the safe under my bed.

I still talk to nialls mum and she asks me if he has called me of spoken to me and when i say no..she always says..." next time he calls i shall knock some sense into the boy ..." and leaves it at that ...a little part of me want to know why he has forgotten about me and why i haven't gone a day without thinking about him but we shall never know beacuse he wont return calls ..texts...tweets...skype call requests ..nothing .

Niall's POV

i still and will never forgive myself for what i have done to her...she is my bestfriend and i haven't spoken to her for 2 years. Every time my mum calls me she asks " why haven't you called oliva yet ? she misses you niall she thinks you have forgotten about her "....the reason i haven't called her or texted her or spoken to her is beacuse i know that if i do ill end up telling her my feelings ...yes okay i do love her and have done for ages...the first time i realised this was when i went away for x factor the first week i was away from her but i have kept it bottled up and only liam knows. i still wonder if she wears my necklace i gave those two years ago she probably doesn't ...

Olivia's POV

ITS CHRISTMAS IN TWO WEEKS !!!!! woooooo im so excited for christmas..can you tell ? can you? christmas has to be my fave time of the year because everyone is always so happy and jolly and kids are always scared of being badly behaved because ' santa' won't come...i just love it ...

Today im helping maura decorate the tree ! i always love the way she does it it always feels cozy with the wood burn fire and the big tree and it always smells like cinnamon...i like cinnamon (hehe im weird). Im going round at 1pm to help and apparently there is a suprise ? i dont know what shes got as a suprise but......

Nialls POV

CHRISTMAS IN TWO WEEKS !!!!! yussss ...this year i get to go home for christmas i haven't had christmas with my family since the year before x factor which was a shame but at least i can go home this year !

*** incoming call ****MAM ****

" hey mam "

"hey love ! so you get to come home for christmas this year ? right ? "

" haha yes i dooo "i say as i drag out the oooo

" good when do u get in ? "

" today ! around 12 i think ... why? " i wondered normally she just waits for me to knock on the door .... then cries about how she hasn't seen me in forver...

" perfect ..." she paused " i have a suprise for you when you get here...."

" okay " i reply a bit unsure of what she is planning..." i should get home round 1:15 ish " i tell her " i have to go now mam ..gotta pack see yah later love you byeeee " i drag out the eeeee

" bye hun love you too " and with that she hung up leaving me puzzled about ...' suprise'

Pushing that to the back of my mind i go to my room to chuck a few items of clothing into a bag get my ticket, passport,laptop + charger , phone + charger and headphones and ring paul to ask if he can take me to the airport.

*********************************************************************

i know its not great but if you could give me some ideas as to what i can do to make this better then they are all very welcome !!!!! this is my first fanfic to so please go easy on me :)

THANK YOU IF YOU READ THIS !!!!!!!! x

chapter 2 soon and it will include zeeeehhh surpise muhahaha ...you probably already know whats gonna hapen ...but ohhh wellllll

- Erinn x

**********************************************************************