Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Niall's POV

I woke up from a great sleep to the smell that could only be described as devine ! hmmm Olivia is making her unfamous chocolate chip waffles which i don't know how she had gotten away with not making them for a month!

I leaped out of bed and raced down the stairs as if there where gonna disappear of the face of the earth! I ran in the the kitchen only to be met with an ice cold kitchen tiles, that and a gorgeous girl that i like to call Olivia. I tiptoed over and stood behind her.

"AHHHH" i yelled into her lugholes and she flipped the waffle she had just got out of the waffle maker over her shoulder and it landed on the counter surface i walked over to it and picked it up, tossed it from hand to hand for a couple of seconds before taking a bite of it. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD" she yelled after watching me calmly for a few seconds almost giving me a heart attack this time.

"Sorry love i smelled your waffles and just took the oppertunity to scare the crap out of you" i said to her shrugging. She stared at me for a few seconds then ran at me so i ran into the lounge, i looked back at he and she looked as if she had the devil in her so being the smart person i am, i ran faster. Knowing that Olivia hated running with a passion which is hard to believe since she loves dancing which is apparently more active than running...i don't know.

She kept up the running until she eventually collapsed on the couch "UGH now the waffles are colddddd" she said laughing at herself. " come on i'll help make some more" i chuckled as i pulled her up off the couch, threw her over my shoulder and ran into the kistchen "NIALL JAMES HORAN PUT ME DOWN NOW" she yelled loud enough for australia to hear.

I set her down infront of me "Sorry not sorry" i said and turned my attention towards the fridge to find something we could make " OII Horan how about i make choc chip cookies and you make pancakes or something ?" she suggested "hmmi li-LOVE your way of thinking" i said as a huge smile grew apon her face.

After gathering all the ingrediants we would need we made it into a kind of race. Whoever made the most food the other person had to be their slave for a day. "I'm so gonna win this" she stated proudly "Uh ithink you will find i am" i said putting my hand over my heart and my nose in the air. We set a timer. "Ready . Set . GOOO" she yelled and started to whisk some of her ingrediants in a mixing bowl.

After an hour the timer dinged now we had as much time as we needed to get them served but neither of us could make any more. We placed the many plates on the island in the middle of the kitchen. I had 37 pancakes BUT Olivia had 45 cookies..damn it im a slave.

"I told you i would win..what did i tell you" she said dancing around the living room and i couldn't help but chuckle at her sillyness "you told me you would win" i mumbled under my breath. "Come on go get changed and i'll get the guys to come help us eat some of this" i said and she nodded and made her way up the stairs, once i had heard the door click it text Louis.

***

To Boo Bear

Hey tell the guys to get their butts over, me and Olivia had a cooking comp and i lost but this might sound dumb...there are 37 pancakes and 45 choc chip cookies that are fresh.

Nialler

****

I pressed send and i had 4 reply's in less that 30 seconds

***

From Boo Bear

OK i shall be there soon

Lou