Chapter 26

Liam's POV

I pulled my macbook from the floor of the hotel room and opened skype. Perfect. I clicked video call on Danielle's name, It rang for about 3 seconds before she accepted it.

"Hey babe" She smiled and waved through the camera at me, I smiled "Hey gorgeous, What are you doing for the next week ?" i asked and smirked "Nothing, why?" she replied and looked utterly confused.

"Well go and find a suitcase, fill it, find your passport and then check your email and print out what im about to send you" I said and she still looked confused "I'll send it now, wait a sec" I said smiling. I opened my email and forwarded the email the airline had sent to me "Done, now check your email!" i smiled and watched as she logged in to her emails. Her deep chocolate brown eyes scanned over the email, as a huge smile broke out on her face "LI" She yelled "DANI" i mimicked her and she giggled "I love your giggle" I said with out thinking and she smirked.

*After skype call*

I finished my call with Dani and logged onto twitter and checked my mentions, not alot were coming through because no one knew i was online . I followed and replied to a few people before everything froze and i couldn't do anything on my laptop what so ever, i put it on the floor and jumped in the shower before getting into bed and falling asleep thinking about Dani.

Niall's POV

I woke up to the florida sunshine creeping in through the small gap in the curtain, i sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes before laying back down again and turning to my left, expecting to see my sleeping beauty, but i didn't.

PANIC MODE ON....

I looked frantically round the room, still not having moved from the bed "Oliva?" I called through the room. Nothing. "Olivia?" i tried again "RAWRRRRRR" "AHHHH SHIT DON'T DO THAT, YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK " I yelled as she laughed her butt off on the floor "HAHAHA THATS WAS HILARIOUS" she cackled while rolling onto her belly. I took my chance and hopped out of bad and sat on her "Ugh your heavy" She giggled, God i love her giggle "Thank you" she said "What?" i asked confused as to why she was thanking me "You said that out loud, sweet" She said giggling again.

"Can you get off me now ?" She asked trying to look at me but failing, i chuckled "Nope, you scared the poop sticks out of me !" I said "Sorry, but it was soo funny!" she said with a hint of a smirk "Not moving babe!" i said "Please, okay whats it gonna take ?" she questioned.

"Urmm you have to say, Niall James Horan is the most amazing, hottest most god like person i have ever met and i love him with all my heart !" i said proudly with a nod of my head. "Ugh fine Niall James Horan is the most amazing, hottest most god like person i have ever met and i love him with all my heart !" She said and i rolled off her, stood up and picked her off the floor."You know i can walk right ?" she asked looking down at me "Yeah, i just prefer to hold you in my arms, where nothing can hurt you!" I said and pecked her soft lips breifly "One of these days your gonna kill me of cuteness" She laughed and kissed me, I smiled into the kiss.

****Concert****

"Right, hurry up and get to where you are meant to be NOWWW!" Paul yelledas he stuck his head round the dressing room door.

Liam was extra excited because after the concert he was going with Paul to collect Danielle from the airport straight after the concert. We raced down the long cream coloured hallways of the Amway centre and all skidded to a hault behind the curtain and waited for the video showing on the screen to finish before running on and bursting into Na Na Na.

**** After concert****

We all ran off stage after finishing What Makes You Beautiful and Olivia ran towards me with open arms, "You guys were amazing!" She whispered softly in my ear her breath tickling my ear. "I love you" I smiled and kissed her as we stayed in the embrace, "I love you to, so much!" She whispered and kissed me "EW GUYS PDA, KEEP IT PG ERGH" Louis yelled and ran in circles arms flying everywhere.

"OH GO KISS ELEANOR!" Olivia yelled and Louia stopped dead in his tracks "Last thing i need is Sass coming from a Horan!" He said and walked forward "Lou im not a Horan !" She said and poked his forehead "I intend for you to be one, one day!" I whispered and she blushed "Guyyyyyyysssss stoooooop thats all gross and -" Olivia cut him off "Go kiss eleanor!" She said and turned him round and pushed the small of his back.

"C'mon Niallers hungry!" I said and chucked her over my shoulder "If i fall this will be forever in the back of your mind" She said grabbing my hand and playing with my fingers. Tingles. Thats all i felt. Tingles.

We decided to walk to Chick-Fil-A as it was only down the road.

Half way down the road a girl of about 11 came up to us. "Sorry for interupting, but would i be allowed a picture?" She asked looking up to us, I shot Olivia an apologetic look "Dont worry, we have all the time in the world" She said, I smiled "Sure, whats your name?" I asked "Thank you so much, My names Alex" She said "Here i'll take it, if you want" Olivia said from beside me "Acctually i was hoping maybe you could be in it to?" Alex asked and a look of pure shock spread its way round Olivia's face "Oh urm sure?!" She said and stood next to me as i held out the pink camera guessin whether or not we were all in shot. "Thank you both so much!" Alex gushed as i handed her camera back to her and she waved to us both.

Olivia's POV

"Well she was sweet!" I said slipping my hand back into Nialls big ones "Yeah she was!" Niall gushed as a smile appeared displaying his braces.

We walked into Chick-Fil-A and ordered our food with no hassle from anyone. We pulled faces at each other, took pictures, and laughed at childhood memories and all the silly things we did. Everything was fine until we went outside....

************************************************************************************************************************

OMG WHATS GONNA HAPPEN !?!?!?

Sorry for not updating on Thursday like i said, Internet went down and yeah...SOOOOOO any way i hope everyone had an amazing christmas and happy new year!<3

BTW i havent editied or re-read this sp sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes xx

I would like to recomend you go and read @Danni22 's story 'Love at first click' it's a Niall Horan fanfic aswell, it doesnt have many parts at the moment but i hope she carries it on...*hint hint* and also @ThatGirlWhoLoves1D 's story 'This is a new beginning' a one direction fanfic she is writting more, its not very long at the moment but it will be amazing ..So pretty please go and fan and vote for these beautiful galliessss xxx

-Erinn

vote ?x

comment ?x

fan ?x

************************************************************************************************************************