Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A/N olivia went back next door to sleep after the skype call ... x

Olivia's POV

Last night i went ack to my own house much to Niall's protestin (with jimmy) i told him he needed to spend time with hhis family for a day and that i needed to do some christmas shopping.

I got up and got in the warm shower in my ensuite and massagesd my mango shampoo and conditioner into my hair and rinsed it out and washing my body down with orange body wash and stepping out and wraping a big fluffy towel around my body and walking into my walk in wardrobe and drying off and pulling on matching undies and my dark blue holister floral skirt and skin coloured tights and white cami top with a grey cardi over the top because ireland is not really known for its sunny days in december.

I gathered my purse , phone and keys and other things i might need while out in town and put them in my bag and headed downstairs for some breakfast putting my bag in the hallway and getting a bowl and cocopops out the cupboard and milk out the fridge ate that and headed out to my car in the driveway. Its not a very long drive to the mall only about 15 minutes and i was there.

Okay right i need presents for

Mam

Dad

Niall

Maura

Bobby

Right for Niall it's easy i'll just get him the acoustic guitar he has always wanted. Mam i'll get some of the beads she has always wanted to get for her pandora bracelet.Dad and Bobby a round of golf somewhere and Maura if i see something i know she will like ill get that for her . I'll also get a few smaller things for themm all aswell.

First up ill get mam's present. To the jewllery store. About half an hour later i had got Mam's present and for maura i saw a pair of earings with crystal droplets. Next up Niall i headed over the music shop to pick up the guitar .. i had to preorder because the shop had to get it sent in because they didn't have it. I had the guitarall i need to do know it get card and drive over to the golf course and book a round of golf for two Dad and Bobby had been great friends since me and Niall where young so i had no problem there.

I drove home and hid all the presents in different places i knew no one would find them so top shelf in wardrobe went Dad and Bobby , trunck at the end of my bed went Mam and Maurs and i had to put Niall's in the loft ecause it wouldn't fit anywhere else without looking suspicous or it getting damaged.

Niall's POV

Olivia went home last night telling me i should spend time with my family, i knew she was right but to me she was family and i wanted to spend as much time as posible with while i was here but i have an idea i need to tell the boys about later that includes her. While Olivia was out christmas i had to do some of mine but she told me to stay home til she texted me because she didn't want us to run into each other because neither of us can keep our mouths shuts and would end up blabbing to people what eachother got them ...it happened one year..

Olivia text me around 1ish telling me she had got everything and hidden it so i could go out and get my gifts for people.I needed to get presents for.

Mam

Dad

Greg

Olivia

Julie ( olivia's mam)

Tim ( olivia's dad)

Its easy shopping for Mam and Julie - jewllery ,Dad and Greg and Tim - Golf clubs and stuff like that now olivia thats the hard bit i normally have no idea what to get her but i had a brainwave this year she has always wanted a mini husky pupy and tht is what i plan on getting her. She has wanted one since she was about 7 but her parents said no because they didn't like dogs.