Chapter 27

Olivia's POV

Everything was fine until we went outside....

"Ni, what is that?" I whispered and grabbed his hand and he squeezed mine in comfort "I have no idea babe, stay here i'll go find out?" He said but it sounded as if he was questioning himself. "Okay call me over though?" I asked and he nodded as he carefully walked over to the small non-moving object laying in the middle of the sidewalk. He bent down next to it and started to howl like a hyena.

"NIALL WHAT THE HELL IS IT??" i yelled as loud as i could "C'MERE" he yelled back just as loud as i had yelled to him. I ran over to where Niall was and crouched down next to him, still laughing his little cotten socks off.

"Dude whats so funny?" i asked stil not getting it "It's a stuffed toy!!" He laughed even harder that before "WHAT?!?! IT HAS NO HEAD, WHAT THE HECK WAS IT?? WHO BUYS A TOY WITHOUT A HEAD???!" i said standing up and throwing my arms around like a mad man "Livvy it was probably bought with a head but it might have fallen off and thats why is out here!" Niall said also standing up next to me and puttiing two hands on my shoulders. "Well that makes sense i guess!" i shrugged.

************** 3 Hours later **************

After walking back to the hotel hand in hand with Niall we decided on a movie night and to ask liam what the heck we were doing tomorrow. Turns out the boys have 3 or 4 interveiws tomorrow so Me, Danni, El, Danielle and Katier are all going shopping in Florida Mall before we leave the state.

"Liv's what movie should i put in?" Niall called from the bed "Urmm A cinderella story, the one with Hilary Duff in?" i called from the wardrobe "Okay" Niall said and i heard tapping on the laptop. "Found it!" he laughed "YAY, I'll call room service?" i asked and almost immediatley Niall replied with "YEAHH hang on i'll get paper and a pen, cause your memory sucks ducks!" he laughed and rolled off the bed and over to his bag and pulled out a pen and a pad of paper "Oi no it does not, and why do you carry and pad of paper around with you ?" i asked confused and sat on the un-made bed.

"Because you never know when you need one, and if i or the boys ever get a sudded inspiration for a song then we can write it down!" He said with a shrug and sat next to me and moving me to his lap and putting the pad of paper on my lap and continued to write with his arms around me at the same time. The list seemed to go on FOREVER but in reality, this was a small amount for Niall.

I phoned our order through and with in half an hour it arrived along with a struggling room service guy. I helped him carry it through and place it on the side table, although Niall did nothing but sit there and drool "You gonna help or sit there and drool as if it was the desert you where sitting in?" i asked and through a pillow at him that was helpfully placed on the chair to the side of me "HEY, no fair" he mumbled as he moved off the bed and over to the door to help the poor guys with all the food he flippin ordered.

We started the movie after we had both changed, Me in a pair or red and white starry pj shorts and royal blue hollister tank top and Niall in his white and grey/black Charlie chaplin shirt and grey trackie's. I was wrapped up in Niall's arm's and we we're both under the sheets of the king size bed, with my head in Niall's chest and his arms wrapped firmly round my waist. I felt safe.

Niall's POV

I felt complete and thats all there is to it. I have everything i had ever wanted and im not letting her go not now not ever. I had Olivia in my lap and her head resting on my chest and my arms around her small waist. Olivia was watching the film with such intent, i knew she had watched this movie like a thousand times, it being her favourite and all.

"Niall?" She asked and tilted her head so she could see me "Hmm?" i mumbled "Did we ever tell our parents?" she asked turning herself around so she was sitting sideways on my lap "About the real reason you broke your leg when you where 11? no we did not!" i said simply.