Chapter 28

A/N

Okay, I know I haven't been the best at updating but I just got an iPod and I will be updating more often the I was before because I find it easier to use that my phone.

Also I and going to skip part of the American tour to July, The last concert in California And then do the the three month Australia because otherwise this will be on long story with no sequel because there would be nothing to write. I hope you guys know where I am coming from??

-Erinn x

************************************************************************

Niall's POV

Our last concert in the American tour is tonight. The third one in California and then we get three days off before going to Australia; To say the least Olivia is one very excited person.

"Li where's Olivia?" I asked sticking my head round the dressing room door and raised my eyebrows. "Uh I think her Katie and Danni went outside to talk to the fans or something?" He said clearly confused of his own answer. The three girls had been welcomed with open arms by our fan base over time and are constantly trending things to do with them or us.

"Okay thanks LiLi" I said and dashed down the hallway to the main entrance of the arena. A few fans noticed and I signalled to keep it down and I inched up behind Olivia and wrapped my arms around her small waist. She let out a small scream "NIALL! Don't do that!" She laughed as I spun her round and kissed her softly. The fans where yelling things like 'awhhh' and 'look how cute they are'.

Olivia blushed and buried her head into the crook of my neck "It's true, you are very cute when you blush!" I smiled as she looked up at me "Well I'm about to get real adorable then!" She laughed.

"OKAY GUYS LISTEN UP!" I yelled as the quietened down and turned there attention towards me. "Because there are not many of you here I will sign a few things and take pictures with all of you BUT only if no one tweets about the fact I'm out here!" I yelled and I heard a few shouts in agreements.

It only took about an hour to sign and take pictures with everyone. I picked Olivia up bridal style and carried- well ran down the hallway back to the dressing room her laughing all the way. Kicking open the door to the dressing room we are all stuck in all day for interviews about the tour and when we are coming back.

I picked my way across the room stepping over the many piles of clothes,shoes and many many hats and plonked down on the couch and placed Olivia down on my lap and clicked on Disney Channel. They were playing all the old shows like Cory in the house and That's so Raven. "I remember watching these all day when we were like 10!" Olivia said looking up at me. "I love you!" I whispered kissing her softly. "I love you more" She whispered pulling away . "Not possible" I mumbled against her lips.

"AWHHH HARRY COME LOOK AT THIS" Louis yelled and ran out the room as fast as he could "Whe-wha-how did he do that so quietly?"Olivia said and looked towards the door that was still swinging from the force Lou had pushed it "I have no idea, he never does anything quietly!" I laughed as we both got up and ran down the hallway after Louis. "Louis William Tomlinson get back here now!" I yelled and surprisingly he stopped and turned around with the biggest smirk I had ever seen on one persons face.

Mine and Olivia's phones both buzzed at the same time. I looked at Olivia giving her a knowing look as we both pulled out our phones and clicked on the notification.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Aweeh don't @NiallOfficial and @JustMe_Olivia make like THE cutest couple ever like O.M.G ....TwitVid.com/uskwu7392js

Attached was a video of me and Olivia on the couch five minutes before hand. "Louis?" Olivia said, instantly knowing what she was going to do "yeah?" He said walking closer to her. Wrong move buddy "RUN!" She said through gritted teeth. Panic struck was Louis and legged it away from Olivia; who just stayed put.