Chapter 30

Flying to Australia

Danni's POV

"LOUIS TOMLINSON YOU NEED TO GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OUTTA BED AND GET READY AND BE DOWNSTAIRS IN THE LOBBY IN ONE HOUR! Love ya!" I screamed in my brothers ear before leaving the room. Paul had put me on duty of waking Louis, Olivia, Niall and Liam up this morning while he had to get Katie, Harry and Zayn up...he had the harder job. I ran down the hall..well it was more of a skip but eh! I opened the door and threw the rest of my stuff in my suitcase, such as my pj's and wash bag before zipping it up and placing it by the door ready.

"Man am I hungry" I said to no one in particular and rubbed my stomach which as if on que grumbled like thunder. I slid my feet into my red vans and proceeded to throw the rest of my stuff I had out like chargers and my laptop iPod and phone into my carry on bag and sticking them all by the door ready to go.

Walking back over to Louis' room and knocking and waiting for an answer before barging in like a bull in a china shop. Instead was welcomed with nothing but silence "Lazy arse" I muttered and flung the door open to see Louis in the exact same place I had left him twenty minutes previous. Clearly my technic of yelling like a banshee didn't work so this time I took a run up before launching myself onto him. This time he shot right up "AHH OH MY GOD REMOVE YOUR ELBOW FROM LOUIS JR YOUR KILLING HIM!" He yelled so loud I wouldn't be at all surprised if Japan heard him!

"Indoor voice Lou!" I scolded whilst trying to hold back my laughter that was evident in my voice. Giving me a death glare and reached to the nightstand to unplug his charging phone. After a few seconds he started smiling like a complete goof "Whats got you smiling like a loony?" I asked and clambered up his bed to try and pry his phone away "No, your too young to see!" Louis said and sat on his phone "Louis I'm the same age as you...it's kinda part of the whole twin thing!" I said flatly and stared at my brother raising an eyebrow at him. "Yeah but I'm still older!" Mr smiles said and reached for his phone once again.

"Oh yeah anyway I came in here to tell you we have to be in the car packed and ready in..." I trailed off pulling my own phone out my back pocket to check the time. "20 minutes!" I said and left hearing a crash as I left the room and back to mine, to start the attempt of getting my bags downstairs and in the boot of the car that Paul was waiting by for us all.

Katie's POV

I felt the bed move as Harry rolled over onto his side, not bothering to open my eyes I fumbled around under the crisp white sheets to try and find his hand. I grabbed it and gave it a small squeeze before he opened his bright green emerald eyes.

"Morning babe" He said but his voice was all raspy from sleeping "Morning curly" I said playing with a soft brown curl falling in the way of his eyes. He smirked and gently pressed his lips to mine "If your gonna call me curly...I'm calling you Little red" He said sounding proud of himself adding a nod of his head to the end of his sentence "Is that so...care to explain it?" I asked searching his green pools he calls eyes! "Well you have red hair and your short soo little red!" He said once again proud of himself.

We lay there in a comftable silence. His arm was wrapped securely around my waist and I had buried my head in his chest breathing in his sent. He lowered his head and placed a kiss on the top of my head just as Paul walked in.

"Good you two are awake, c'mon we have one hour til the flight get up and pack the last of your things up and get downstairs in twenty minutes" He said clapping his hands once and walking back out again. "Looks like we gotta move Curls!" I said and tried to pull away from him to go and get dressed, not needing to shower because I did last night. He had other ideas and pulled me back in "We got 5 minutes before he comes back in and anyway I put most of our stuff away last night after you passed out on the bed!" He said with a cheeky smirk plastered all over his face.