Chapter 31

Up in the air!

Niall's POV

We've been up in the air for at least half an hour now and the seat belt sign still hasn't gone off yet and I'm in desperate need of the toilet. "I told you not to have so much water in the car!" Olivia said with a smug look on her face as she sat and smirked at me "Hush up you!" I said and kissed her and went back to fidgeting in my seat causing the grumpy old man next to me in a suit two sizes too small to shoot me a glare.

*Ding*

I looked up at the seat belt sign just as it flashed off. I flung the belt that was plugged in around my waist and legged it to the bathroom as fast as humanly possible, hearing Olivia laughing at me the whole time. I Flushed the chain washed my hands and unlocked the small door forgetting that there was a slight step up to the cabin from the toilet I fell straight over and landed slap bang in the middle of the isle.

"Ouch" I muttered before scrambling back to my feet and pretending I didn't just fall flat on my face. I slid back past the grumpy man and sat down next to an amused Olivia who from the look on her face had seen everything. "What's got you smiling like a Cheshire cat?" I mused and poked her cheek gently "The fact you just fell over and are now pretending that you didn't!" she said smirking at me and poking my cheek back.

********

"Niall" *poke* "Niall" *poke* "Niall, foods being served" Someone whispered in my ear. Pretty sure it was Olivia. I opened my eyes to be met with a pair of crystal blue ones peering into my own and a tray of food on the pull down tray in front of my seat.

I groaned and sat up straighter in my seat "Don't groan. None of the others wanted to wake you up because you get cranky but i know you get crankier when you miss out on food!" Olivia smirked from beside me. I turned to face her slowly then caught her off guard by kissing her cheek making a blush rise in her cheeks and her let out a laugh. I mentally aww'hed at her "What you aww'hing at?" She teased stabbing some pasta onto her fork. Crap I said that out loud "You" I said....this time it was my turn to blush.

Ten minutes of eating and five minutes of messing around later we had finished. By this point in time Paul had very foolishly fallen asleep in his chair. What .An. Idiot. Louis being Louis was the first up out of his seat and scampering down the isle in the middle of the plane to where Paul had fallen asleep. Pulling a black marker pen from is trouser pocket and yanking the lid from the top of it and discarding into Harry's lap he began to get himself in a whole heap of trouble. Five minutes later Paul had a moustache, tear drops, I 'heart' Louis and a bunch of dots on his face. "He is going to be in so much trouble when Paul finds out what he has done!" I whispered into Liv's ear as she nodded to my statement.

I wrapped my arm round her shoulders and looked back up to find Harry had now joined in but he had found a red pen and was drawing blood drops from the corners of Pauls mouth and eyes. They both snapped a picture, no doubt uploading it to twitter before Paul could wake up.  

****************

Finally we have landed...I really need to pee again "Go on I'll get your bags and wait for you!" Olivia said and smiled at me "Mind reader...no fair!" I pouted. She kissed me and turned me by the top of my head and shunted my in the direction on the loo.

Olivia's POV

I shoved Niall in the general direction of the toilets and then ran to catch up with the rest of the boys and a still clueless Paul...poor guy!

"Hey Paul!" is said jumping next to him half giving him a fright "Hi Olivia" he said and eyed up the boys as they barged their way to get their bags from the luggage carousel "You alright?" I asked him while grabbing one of the large bags off of Liam. "Yeah I'm alright. That was better than the last flight to Australia I had with them!" he chuckled...If only he knew.