Jail Time

*Flashback*

My phone vibrated as the screen lit up.

I wonder who it is.

I check the name and it comes up unknown.

Who the fuck is this?

The message read: "Drank too much again, thought about sending you a dick pic again. But of course you'd send it to all of your friends again. Then I'll become the laughing stalk again."

Okay. This got real personal real quick.

My mind took a hold of the message. "Okay look I don't know who the fuck you are but can you stop texting me? Thanks."

Moments later I got a reply.

"Ha. So you wanna act like you don't know me? Wow. Fake"

What? Do I know this person?

"I'm sorry, I don't know you so either tell me your name or fuck off."

"Or could I just fuck you?"

Lol is this person serious

"Okay I'm done with your shit. Who that fuck are you. If you keep playing this shit I will show this to the police."

"Oh wow. I'm so scared know."

"You don't think I will?"

"No I don't cause I've known you for ever."

" I'm so done with your shit, I'm going to the police department."

"Okay well ill see you there."

When I get to the police station, I look around kind of nervously to see if I knew anyone. Nobody. I see none I know, all i see is drug addicts, alcoholics, gang members; the people you'd usually see in the police department.

So I walk up to the front desk and start talking to this officer about the text messages. He basically told me the only thing i could do is block the number. So I did that, but I found myself asking officer Raylan if he could take me to the holding cells, and he did. I just really wanted to find out who were sending me those text messages. So we started walking down the hallway where the holding cells were, and there was this one cell that stood out to me. Cell number 7. We walked in to see Zach, Rob and Cayden. What. How did they get in here.
"Officer I know these people, I'd like to bail them out."

"Okay I'll go get the paper work."

---------FAST FORWARD------------------

"So how'd you guys get in here?" I ask Rob as start to drive back to my house.

"Well let's just say, A good time turned into a life lesson, which ended us up in a cell."

I chuckle at his words. " It sounds like y'all had an interesting night"

"I guess you could say that" Cayden said throwing in his two cents.

We all sit down in my living room, and I decide to talk about the text messages.

"So here lately I've been getting these really weird text messages, you guys wouldn't happen to know about them, would you?"
I look around the room to see everyone's faces. Everyone looked surprised.... All but one person.... Alex.

----------------------------------------------------
A/N  Hey sorry guys I totally forgot about this story. I don't know if I'll ever finish, but I will try too. Just work with me... But did you expect it to be Alex??

Anyway this chapter might be a little confusing but it will get sorted out next chapter 😝