The Hide Out

*Cayden's POV*

I really want to know what happened back there with her and Jackson... Hmm maybe tonight I can get her to tell me everything. And maybe tonight I can get what I want.

Her.

*Alyssa's POV*

Cayden's picking me up around nine thirty tonight, and honestly I can't be more excited! Maybe I can at least get away from everything for awhile, and spend some time with my best friend.

"Alyssa, can I talk to you?" Someone said while knocking at my door

"Uh who is it?"

"It's your brother." He said sternly

"Alyssa, Jackson called me this morning" he spoke as he walked in my room

"Okay you can leave now. I don't ever want to hear his name, hear his voice or anything about that bitch. I don't care if you're friends with him, just don't come to me and tell me what happened or what he said cause, frankly I don't want to hear it!" I yelled

But I did. I did want to hear about him. But I could never be. I had to move on. There were a lot more fish in the sea, and Austin was one of them.

"Uh Alyssa. What I came to tell you is important and you NEED to hear it" he stated

He looked really really serious, and when he's serious it's very serious. He's never really like this, it's honestly it's scaring me.

"A L Y S S A A A!" He screamed

"Did you hear what I just said?"

"No. I didn't."

"Why have been like this here lately? It's like you're out of it. You don't hear what anyone says and you're a complete bitch!" He told me

"Okay first off, there's a reason why I've been a bitch. Second I've had a lot on my mind. And third I have a reason to be like the way I have here lately. An you'd be the same way if bad been through the same shit I have. So stop acting like you know everything and just say what you came in here for!"

"What have you been through? What are you talking about Alyssa?" He questioned

"You're fucking kidding right? C'mon now Dylan"

"Okay you know what, whatever I just came in here to say that Jackson's in the hospital. That's all." He stated

Oh my god. Why is he in the hospital what happened? What did he do? Ugh. No I can't. I have to get him out of my mind.

*******

It was exactly an hour before Cayden picked me up. Ahhhh! Okay now I have to get ready, cause this will be the last time I'd see my best friend unless I visited.

So I got up and shook what Dylan just told me out of my head and went to my bathroom.

I took out my straightener and straightedge my hair perfectly. Then I started on my make-up. I first applied my mascara. After that I found my eye liner and put it under my eye so my blue eyes piped just right. I found my concealer and put it on my face so it could hide all my imperfections.

10 minutes. Shit. I still have to get dressed.

I rush to my closet and pick out a nice lace, high-low pick dress. Then I picked up my cowboy boots. Perfect outfit for a night like tonight.

Just as I was walking downstairs I heard someone talking. When they full come into view it was Cayden and Dylan...

Oh this isn't going to be good...