The Encounter

How much did Jackson hear? Was this planned? So many questions went through my mind. I was in my own world just thinking, until I heard Dylan and Jackson talking.

"Did you tell her I was having dinner with your family tonight?"

"Yeah bro, I did. But when are you going to ask her?"

Ask me what! What was he going to ask me?

"Probably tonight after dinner. Ill take her up to her room, and ask her then"

WAIT WHY WAS HE GOING TO TAKE ME UP TO MY ROOM AND ASK ME! WHY COULDN'T HE ASK ME IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY? I'm not comfortable with this.. That's when I walked into home room without even making a peep.

**************************************

Lunch time couldn't have come any sooner. I was starving, I couldn't wait to tell Mackenzie everything that happened in such a short time period.

I grab some pizza, then I spot Mackenzie sitting at our table. She was sitting next to someone.

As I got closer I saw that it was......... Jackson.

Why the hell was he sitting at my table, with my friends. Why.

Every time I see him or hear his name I get flashbacks of what I saw that night.

*Flashback*

I was having the time of my life. I had my boyfriend by my side and a house full of friends. Music was blasting, people were grinding on other people. Anything that you would picture that would happen at a party, was happening.

"Babe, do you want something to drink?"

"Sure"

**
So it's been about an hour since he said that he was getting me something to drink. Hmm oh well. Maybe he found a group of friends and forgot about my drink.

I'm going to go find Riley.

As I walk up to my room I see someone on my bed...

What. I swear I had shut my door before the party started... No one even knows that there were rooms up here. Except one person..

Jackson.

Wait. Who is he in here with. And WHY THE HELL ARE THEY ON MY BED.

I walk in to see him and Rylie about to have Sex. Oh hell no. Not on my bed. Not in my house. And most certainly why is my boyfriend about to have sex with my best friend.

I cough to make both of them look straight at me. They looked Shocked and mostly embarrassed.

"Alyssa. I-I can explain"

"Save it Jackson."

They both started on there way out of my room, but before Rylie could leave I grabbed her arm. Making eye contact with her.

"Alyssa you don't understand"

"Rylie you're exactly right, I don't understand. How could you do this to me? He's my boyfriend of 2 years. And you've been my best friend since I was in 7th grade. You knew exactly how I felt about him. So I have one question for you, why and how long has this so called 'Thing' been going on?"

"Look, I'm sorry. I know. I'm a bad friend. But Jackson has been asking advice on to surprise you on your birthday next month, so this past week, we've been hanging out and I've been giving him some tips."

Hold up did she just say he was asking for my birthday next month? Umm my birthday was 2 months ago. Hmmm who's birthday is next month...

It was Rylie's.

"RYLIE WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU? I TRUSTED YOU AND LOOK WHAT YOU DO YOU GO AND TRY TO HAVE SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND! OH AND BY THE WAY MY BIRTHDAY WAS 2 MONTHS AGO. SO HE WAS TRYIN TO GET TO YOU SO HE COULD THROW YOU A SURPRISE PARTY."

"Omg. I said that. Dammit. Look Alyssa I'm so sorry I-"

"WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING SORRY, YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU'RE NOT SORRY. I MEAN THE WHOLE TIME YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT HIM YOU WERE BITING YOUR LIP AND TWIRLING YOUR HAIR WITH YOUR DAMN FINGER!"

I'm done. With that said I went to open the door to see everyone crowded around the door hearing ever word that was said. To say the least they were stunned.

"WHAT ARE Y'ALL STANDING THERE FOR, DO YOU NOT HAVE LIVES OR SOMETHING?!"

After that every one ran downstairs as if nothing happened, along with Rylie. I wanted to go to my room and just cry , but crying would be an understatement. Why does this have to happen to me. What did I do to deserve this.

**************************************
At about midnight everyone was gone, the house was quiet, except my sobs that could be heard a mile away.

All of a sudden my phone started to vibrate. I look at the screen and I had gotten a text from Jackson. I don't want to talk to him, or even look at him. I don't even want to be in the same state as him.

**
At about 2 hours of debating on wether to read the message or not, I did. It read:

"Alyssa I know you probably don't want to hear what I have to say but I just want you to know all that was a mistake. I miss you already. I hope you read this. Love ya babe"

I can't believe what I just read. Did he really just. Wow. I just broke down. Does he really think after all of this I will take him back? I can't take this. Just as I was about to scream, I heard a knock on the door. WHY CAN'T I HAVE TIME TO MYSELF.

It was Dylan.

"Alyssa why ar-, OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, WHO DID THIS?"

Oh now he decides to care....

"No one forget about it. Goodnight"

That's how my night went. It consisted of crying, crying and more crying. Gosh I really should stop over thinking.

*End Of Flash back*

See know you know why I hate this guy, but that's not the only thing that happened in our relationship. One time I found him making out with some skank under the bleachers after his football game. Then I caught him Flirting with one of my teachers. Talk about ew. Don't ask me why I stayed with him as long as I did. But all I can say is I'm glad I got out of that one.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, sorry about the very long chapter but at least you got a feel of what happened with her Ex.

Anyways, don't forget to follow, vote and comment

If I get to at least 5 votes ill update

~Much Love