The First Day

"Alyssa! You're going to be late for school." my mother yells from downstairs.

I slowly turn over and look at my iHome that reads 7:50.

Holy shit that means I only have 10 minutes to get ready. That's not enough time for a girl like me.

So I rush to my bathroom and grabbed my brush and started to brush my Long wavy Blonde hair, After that I brushed my perfectly straight white teeth. I then started to apply my eye liner under my bright blue eyes. Then my mascara and so on, you get it.

After that I looked at my iPhone and I had 5 more minutes before I had to leave. So I finished my make up real quick then I opened my huge walk-in closet. damn. I have no idea what to wear today.... So I finally picked out a pair of bright pink shorts and a plan white V- Neck t-shirt, with some pink sperrys. You might think this is plain, but today its a lazy day for me.

Soon after I change I grab my 2 bags. One that has my Cheerleading clothes and stuff. The second one has my Volleyball things.

I rush downstairs to greet my mom, dad, younger sister Keana, and older brother Dylan. To see everyone finishing their breakfast.

Keana is the quiet sibling, but the one who you can always talk to. Anyways she has Carmel brown hair and bright green eyes.

Dylan, on the other hand had dark brown hair with blue eyes and is that guy who doesn't have a care in the world. And is your typical senior football Jock.

Oh then there's me. I am one of the most outgoing, funny, and wildest girls you will ever meet. Oh and not to mention im the most popular girl in school, the only reason being is because I'm the head cheerleader and the captain of the varsity volleyball team.

Anyways after they get done eating i grab my keys and rushed out to my brand new Red and Black Mustang.

**********************************************************************************

After finally reaching school everyone went their different ways to find there first hour. And not to mention its the first day of my Junior year, and lets just say im not excited. I turned around because i thought i passed it, but i ran into Dylan. haha oops jk

"Watch out you litt- oh hey Alyssa!" Dylan said

"Hey umm do we have the same 1st hour?'

"Hold on..... B129?"

"Let me check, we do! Wanna walk together?"

You might be asking, 'why dont you already know if you have the same class with your brother' Well heres the thing. My brother is one of the most popular guys, but he hangs around my Ex, Jackson. Can you just say ew! But yeah we dont really talk much unless its at home, and we have to or if something like this happens. And apparently we have 1st and home room together. GREAT

****************************************************************************

As we were about to walk into our home room, somebody tugged on my left arm. My instant reflex is to slap them across the face. And well I just slapped my brother across the face hahaha thats what he gets for hanging out with my ex after all he did to me...

"Ouch! Alyssa why did you do that for!" Dylan yelled as he rubed his left, red cheek

"Well maybe you shouldnt sneek up on me like that! You scared the shit out of me."

"Okay. whatever. i just wanted to tell you something"

"If its about Jackson i dont want to hear it"

"Well first off you dont have to wait up for me after practice. Second Jacksons comming home for dinner. And third if he wants to talk to you, talk to him."

"WHAT TH-" I tried to yell, but someone coved my mouth.

"Shhhhhh, you don't want to draw attention, do you?" The stranger whispered in my ear, while still covering my mouth.

Who the hell. Who is this person. Why isn't Dylan helping me? Finally the stranger removed his hand from my mouth.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" I screamed while turning around to see the person I least expected.

Jackson.

**************************************************************************************

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!

Well sorry this chapter was a little bit boring. But hey cut me some slack this is my first ever fan fic. Plus the first chapter is the hardest.

The next chapter will be more interesting, because theirs drama!

anyways don't forget to follow, vote and comment!