Rumors

I woke up to my alarm going off. Once I wake up I hop in the shower then go pick out my clothes for the day. Today's gonna be a lazy day so I just slip some leggings on with an oversized sweatshit and put my hair in a bun. After I got ready I walked downstairs to see everyone gathered around the table.

This can't be good.

Everyone was talking until they saw me. I was the first one to break the long awkawrd silence between my family. "Good Morning!" and all I got was the death stare.

What's going on... should I be worried?

Well since everyone didn't want to tell me what's going on I'm going to go to school. So I grab some orange juice and some poptarts and was about to leave for school when I was stopped.

"Alyssa Rene, you're not going anywhere."

shit.

My dad was pissed and so was my mom. But then their's Dylan, who looks amuzed.

i walk over to the table and sit down.

As angry as every my dad spoke. "We need to talk"

"About?"

"Why were you at Cayden's last night until early this morning?" my mom asked

I'm going to play dumb cause I don't what to tell them I snuck out."I wasn't anywhere this morning. What are you talking about?"

They looked even more irritated when I said that. "Now Lyssia, Darling I want you to tell me the truth. Where were you last night?"

Really mom. you just had to bring up my old nickname.

"I was- uhm I got a text from Mack saying she needed me. So I went over to see what was up. But I didn't want to tell y'all, cause y'all were asleep."

Good Job Alyssa. You're soooooo good at lying. ( note sarcasm )

My dad stood up and started to walk away when he said:"Oh is that so. Well okay I'm glad you told us. Now you can go on to school. Ill call the office and say you had an appointment."

As I started walking down the stairs to my car I heard some yelling. "I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT SHE WAS AT CAYDEN'S HOUSE LAST NIGHT!"

Then I hear Dylan's voice mad as ever. "SHE WAS I SWEAR! OH MY GOD YOU NEVER BELIEVE ME YOU ALWAY TAKE HER SIDE CAUSE SHE'S THE FAVORITE CHILD!"

"Now Dylan. Theirs no reason you should yell at you're mother like that. And you know that's not true." Dad said as he stepped in

Well I'm glad I got out of that one!

I finally get in my mustang and dive about four and a half miles to the hell whole. As I walk into school I'm immediately grabbed by Mackenzie.

"WHAT THE FU-" she covered my mouth before I could say anymore

When she finally let me breathe again she decided to throw out all sorts of questions."Where were you?", "what happened last night?' "I've been trying to call you" "Why haven't you answered my texts?"

"Whoa, Whoa. Slow down. What have you heard?" I really hope there wasn't rumours going around about me.

"That you slept with Cayden" Right after she said that she waited for my reaction

Alyssa, don't get mad, don't do something you'll regret.

"wHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WHO SAID- WHEN WAS THIS- OH MY FUCKING GOD..... CAYDEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE ONE DEAD MAN." My legs start running before my mind even knows what to do.