Part 3B/AN

A/N

I don't normally do this, but I know people are probably confused what just happened in the last chapter so I'm going to explain it to you. Along with a quick overview of her character because I know I did a crappy job writing this, so for the like five/six of you who still read this please stick with me. Verse has no recollection of her life before the incident with the slavers where she first met Alk Doe and Zaal, but wasn't friends with them yet. (Yes, I know you know pretty much nothing about them, but I might do something small for them or a book if you're interested in that.) Then once she escapes she has a run in with Boba Fett who is just starting to work with Jabba and establishing himself again. *This story takes place as The Republic falls and The Empire is establishing itself and really honestly doesn't match up with legends or canon, but that's cool.* She ends up pretty much getting sold into servitude to some sort of gang or syndicate who has the idea to use her for entertainment as a gladiator. After The Empire found out and raided the facility where they held the matches, she met Rex who attempted to help her and Minus escape (one of the clones that she was with), Minus didn't make it, but Verse attempted to flee the planet. After several set backs she ends up staying on Lysatra and becomes friends who Eli Vanto. (She also  works for the Vanto's shipping business during this time too.) Finally, somehow an Inquisitor finds her even though no one here knows of her force abilities. Maul shows up and gives her a choice, which she decides to be trained by him. She is ORIGINALLY trained in the dark side before Ashoka decides  to train her in the ways of the Jedi. So when she gets super stressed out and ends up having a mental breakdown about coming here to work with these rebels she ends up with a warped force like vision/hallucination. (Meaning some could be pure twisted speculation or the actual thing ; "The future is always in motion"  Yoda.) So pretty much all of the middle stuff in the last chapter is this "vision", again Wattpad wouldn't let me format it differently. So to recap if anything seems funky in terms of what is going on in her head remeber she resorts back to what she knows: fear, anger, and hate.

Any other questions drop them below!

Part 3B

"Approaching craft please state your business in this system." I feel my hands trembling as I reach towards the comm, don't mess this up Verse, just stay calm and take a deep breath.

"Um, hi ahh I'm looking for someone." A47 beeps at me and I want to eject her into space as she continues to remind me of what a terrible job I just did. My social anxiety only increases when the voice chuckles on the other side of the comm.

"Who are you looking for Princess?"

"Ahh..."

"Give me that you Hutt spawn." Another male voice calls out from the background as a sudden burst of staatic comes through their line and I flinch backwards trying to stay grounded. "It's a long way to Alderaan wouldn't you say?" Kriff, the code phrase oh no, oh no, I look at A47 who seems to be mocking me somehow even though she is droid. Just don't do anything stupid I remind myself as I practically choke on my words.

"Umm, yeah Fulcrum sent me?"

"Cool, come to our starboard side." When he ends the call I lean back into my seat wondering if I should call Ahsoka to come save me or something. A47 is more than happy to show off as we seem to be doing a lot of crazy flying maneuvers. I grip the edges of my seat as the contents of my bag go all over my bag and the cockpit, I mentally will my lightsabers not to roll into the vent, but why would my life be that easy?

"A47! Please just go to where they want us, please stop showing off." ... "No! Please for crying out loud just go where they want us, I don't want to have to go back to Ahsoka and Commander Soto saying 'Oh yeah A47 made them hate us already, please continue wasting resources on me.' Just do what I say, I am the one in charge here." Never did I once think that I would have to talk to a droid like a child, but then again here I am. Now that we are actually flying in the direction of the requested destination, I study my new home – if they still want me. The cargo transport doesn't seem like much, but I know better than to judge something by its appearance. There are six ion cannons mounted on the surface, three more that are meant to be inconspicuous no doubt, along with several other random features I can't distinguish their purpose of now from my position outside, but probably help aid to the protection of the cargo it's carrying if an attack happens. I land at the docking bay and quickly brush myself off and stuff all of the random things scattered around me into mybag when a knock startles me and I slam my head on the top of the glass. "Ow..."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Whoa there, I'm just asking no need to get all defensive." I almost feel bad at that moment for snapping at the boy who's come to greet me, I can tell somethings off about him, though I'm not so sure what is it. "The Boss is this way." He says as I climb out of the cockpit and inhale the dry recycled air of the old freighter leaving me to wonder why he calls his boss The Boss? The thought of some other probably scrawny kid being the end all be all of this crew causes me to chuckle and get a weird side long from him. "Do you need something?" It connects with me that this is the own who talked to me first – the supposed Hutt Spawn.

"No, I'm just processing stuff..."

"Why do I have a feeling that you are going to be as much trouble as him and only agree with his stupid ideas?"

"Excuse me?"

"Yep, I'm right this room." He stops suddenly in front of a random blue door that clashes with the rest of the monochromatic grey theme they have going on here. When I run into his back he hits my arm hard as I flinch backwards trying to wonder exactly what is going on inside his head.

"Oops..." With a sigh and a shake of his caramel colored head I follow him into the room not sure what to expect or what Ahsoka got me into...

COMMENT. VOTE. PLEASE!

- STARWARSNERD235