Part 1B

When I come back to reality I find myself in some sort of side room and see two figures discussing terms in the corner. When the one called Boba notices I'm awake he comes over to me. "Good now we talk."

"Talk?" I snicker and know that was a mistake as soon as he kicks me. Pain rushes up my side and I gasp for air as he watches anonymously under his helmet. "What do you want with me."

"I want to know why so many people are willing to kill to get their hands on you." Spots cross through my vision and I struggle not to pass out again.

"What?"

"Who are you?"

"I need water." I whisper, after he realizes I'm not kidding I feel him try to help me drink from a cup. It doesn't seem to go as planned because he curses as more goes down my front than in my mouth.

"Now, who are you?"

"I don't know..." At this point the Trandoshan opens the door and someone new comes in. Wait, when did he ever leave?

"Boss."

"One moment, please wait outside for me." We watch them leave and the Mandolarian focuses his attention on me again. "What do you mean you don't know?"

"I don't know why they want me."

"Well you better think quickly then." He stands up and exits the room to, leaving me alone to ponder my thoughts.

"Tir len, lah's nah worth hah!" Someone yells as we run through the darkened alleyway. I don't know who I'm with but a familiar sense of dread knowing that this can't end well.

"Nah, nah can't tir len lah has ch'at answers nah're looking tur!" I feel my grip slip from the arm I was holding on as my face connects with the cold hard ground.

"Nah csah ch'at ch'pae!"

"Ch'ah can't tir len!"

"Vah csah too!" Whoever was leading grabs the other trying to help me as they drag the helper away. Whatever is chasing us is gaining getting closer and closer.

"I PROMISE...." A sudden forceful shake rips me out of the memory and I am met with the face of the Trandoshan who doesn't look happy.

"The boss doesn't like to be delayed." He hisses at me before forcefully yanking me to my feet and dragging me out the door. The new hallway smells rancid and I want to barf more and more the farther we get inward in this compound? When we enter the main room it smells like liquor and spice. The whole place is foggy with smoke and my attention is drawn to the Hutt on the throne.

"Your late." A new voice grumbles as I am tossed carelessly on the floor. When I look up the creature I realize it's a Pyke. "She doesn't look like much, but she does have some interesting features. Is the blue natural?" It says blowing a stream of orange smoke in my face, causing me to gag and cough. Everything in me screams to punch him or hit him as he touches my hair. "Hmm. She better be worth the money." He grumbles as Boba takes payment and tosses a set of shock cuffs on my lap.

"Put 'em on."

"How about no?" I try thinking I have a chance to jump up to the top ledge and somehow get out of one of the seemly closed vents.

"I'm not in the mood for funny business girly." The Pyke growls as I scrunch my face up and frown.

"Last chance." Boba warns and I immediately spring up running into the pyke's left shoulder before attempting to use the force to jump up.

"You guys are stupider than I thought." I mumble as I'm pulling myself up the dusty ledge. Something hard crashes into me and I feel my fingers slip from the ledge on some wet substance I don't want to think about. The hum of a jet pack almost drowns out an annoyed voice.