Chapter Sixty Four- Pink and White

Chapter Sixty Four

Amy's POV

As cosy and beautiful as the tent looked- it wasn't.
Harry and I couldn't help but laugh every time one of us would sigh or wriggle about trying to get comfy. Not matter how warm we were or how tight we held each other, we just couldn't sleep out here.

At about 3am we took the blankets and headed inside laughing at the fact that a Harry put the tent on slight hill which we had determined was the cause of the uncomfortableness.

Never the less, it didn't change our night, we still had the best time and we finally were able to get some sleep.

I feel my eyes flutter open slowly as some tiny gaps of sunlight beam through the blinds. How was it morning already? Was our perfect date really over? I turn my head and see Harry on his phone looking a little puffy eyed and swollen lips clearly from his sleep. He looked so handsome.
I shift over to him catching his attention now he knows I'm awake. He puts his arm up for me to get under before pulling me closer as I wrap my arm around his now bare torso. When did he loose his shirt? I wasn't going to ask.

"G'Morning.." he mumbles tiredness clearly rattling through the rasp in his morning voice.

I plant a kiss to his chest as I draw circles on his stomach in reply.

"Niall is sending me these things-" he rasps as he scrolls down his phone allowing the both of us to look.
"Called Tic Tac's or something.. fucking irritating" he shakes his head as he shows me this video.

I had never even heard of this before other the fucking mints called Tic Tacs.

"What?" I laugh at his irritation.

"Look-" he shows me his phone.

This song places out into the room and we both just sit and watch it play out. Why was this like a shit version of video star? I mean the song was catchy but I just didn't get it.

"What the fuck is 'boogie ratchet?" He says look down at me with a confused look on his face.

How was he actually so cute?

"Too early for talking..." I laugh as I reach up putting my finger to his lips jokingly.

"Hey..." he pouts playfully pulling my finger away.
We both find ourselves laughing softly as our gazed meet. He takes my chin gently between his fingers before pushing it up and pressing his lips to mine.
We hold the kiss for a second allowing it to be innocent and soft as we hold one another.
"You still snore in your sleep" he smiles against my lips. I pull back with a pout instantly at his comment.
I mean I knew I snore but still doesn't mean it's not embarrassing.
"Don't pout, it's cute" he laughs before pressing his lips to mine again.

I can't help but feel like we were in a little bubble at the moment, from the date to sharing sweet kisses right now. I just didn't want it to end.

I feel the kiss deepen as his tongue pushes into my mouth finding my own as his hand cups my cheek softly. I find my hands move up his bare chest as I press my body into his almost instinctively.

In a swift movement I feel him grab my thigh firmly before pulling it over his torso. I feel him moan softly into my mouth as his crotch moves against my own.

The moment soon heats up as he grabs my hips guiding my movement rolling my hips against him. My hands move up his neck before letting my finger entwine within his disheveled curls that were pressed against the pillow.

"Your killing me.." he pulls back slightly before letting his lips connect with my neck.

I can't help but gasp softly as I feel him flip us over letting my back hit the mattress as he moves on top of me.