Chapter Twenty Seven- Imperfectly Perfect

Do you guys want an author reveal or not? x

Chapter 27

Amy's POV

I felt like my whole body was on fire.

Something I hadn't felt in a long time.

I felt like I was just lost in the hurricane that was us.
My chest burst into butterflies as his lips touch mine- the wetness of the rain missing in with our short breathes in between kisses.

It felt so right.
His arm wrapped around me like a blanket shielding me from anything and everything as I felt vulnerable outside of them.
He was my comfort.

His lips, his touch, his gaze- his everything was my everything.

For the first time in forever I felt like me.

The old me.
In his arms- he brought me home.

I never wanted it to end.

His tongue dancing with my own as my hands find there way around his neck playing with the curls at his nape.
I feel him smile into the kiss as the rain starts to get heavier- almost painfully hard as it hits our skin.

But I don't think we cared.

I know I didn't.

"My heart is beating out my chest.." he whispers breathily against my lips as he laughs lightly.
My eyes meet his as we pull back slight pressing our foreheads together.

He was so beautiful.
The street light hitting his features perfectly as I watch his dimple appear with a slight smile.

I was happy.

"Me too.." I whisper back to him as my eyes fall to his lips watching the rain run over them perfectly.

We stand in silence for a second just the sound of our breathes hitting each other along with the rain hitting the ground around us, filling our ears.

This was all I had needed.

He told me everything I needed to hear.

Everything I wish I could tell him.

"I missed you so much.." he mutters as I watch his lips move so softly and elegantly with every word.
I don't know what was more mesmerising- his words or his lips?
"So so much..." he adds as I run my thumb along his bottom lip wiping the rain from his perfect lips with ease and enchantment.
"Please don't shut me out" he whispers as he takes his placing it over my thumb before placing a sweet kiss on the pad as his eyes meet mine.

I felt like I was in dream.

Any second now I was going wake up and see an empty street as I stand on my own in the pouring rain.

I think I was so scared for that to happen I didn't want to let go of him.
I couldn't let go of him.

But I didn't know how I could make him as happy as he makes me.