Chapter Fifty- Dominance

Announcement

Hi guys,
So I have two things.

One being, there will be more updates tomorrow, I was supposed to upload more today but wattpad has deleted some of the chapters I had ready and now I have to rewrite.

But on the bright side,
I have decided to make a third book.
Brother's Best Friend 3 will be coming very soon, I will keep you updated on the works for that.

I'm so excited!

Chapter 50

Harry's POV

The kiss deepens as I pin her hips back against the work top, our hungry movements engulfing our every second.

"Bedroom" She mutters into the kiss as my hand pushes up grasping a fist full of her hair causing her to moan softly into my mouth.

I can't help but moan as she grabs my hips pulling my crotch into hers, tipping me over the edge almost.

"Keep doing that and we aren't going to make it the bedroom" I laugh lightly into the kiss feeling her wanting more and more with every touch and kiss.

"Then here" She whines as her hands move to mine on her waist in desperation.
"Ugh- touch me.." She moans against my lips as she moves my hands to her ass in an instant craving my touch making me smile against her.

I immediately grab her ass in my hand, roughly groping her making her gasp into my mouth as she tilts her head back a little. I take the opportunity to move my assault to her neck causing her to lean back against the counter as she clutches her fingers into my hair tightly.

"You know angry sex would be a great option right now" I smirk against her neck before biting down on her skin, leaving a mark as I suck the spot I had just assaulted.

"Shut up" She mutters as she tightens her grip on my curls tugging them slightly.
I find my hand now in her hair as I pull her head back firmly allowing me more access to her neck as she whimpers at the rough feeling.
"Oh god-" I feel her body jolt slightly as my tongue trails down her neck slowly.
"Feels so good Harry.."

"It does?" I hum against her skin as I find myself undoing her apron at the back letting it fall loose.

"Mmm.." she hums as I grip her hair tighter causing her to look up at me with her mouth open as her lips look swollen and wet from our kisses, her breath heavy and quick as she catches it.

I can't help but smirk as my hand down the front of her crotch, over her skirt causing her breath to hitch at the friction.

"What a shame?" I smirk as I use my knee the spread her leg, pushing her thigh to one side as one of my hands moved around her neck, as the other cups her front.
"Should probably go apologise to Zac-" I raise a brow at her as my fingers move against her wet panties carefully.
"Cause I'm such an asshole you know?" I tease as I tilt her head up further with a slight squeeze to her neck making her whimper at the pleasure.

"Mmm.." She hums as her eyes close slowly from the pleasure of my fingers moving against her clothed wetness.

I had her just where I wanted her.

I move her thigh further apart with me knee as I dip my fingers under her panties, feeling her against my fingers.

Her mouth immediately falls open as her body tenses up causing her to cling onto the work top.
I watch her every move as I slowly start to move circles on her applying pressure where I could to find the right spot that hit her right.