Chapter Twenty Four- Old Wounds

Long ass chapter 7000 words on this bitch, thank me later- A x

Chapter 24

Amy's POV

Why was I still stood here?

Why was I still stood here as I watched him walk away?

Why did I want to go after him? After all that- I still wanted to make sure he was okay.
He was angry- I knew he was so irrationally when he was pissed, it worried me.

But I was torn.

I didn't want to go after him only for him to yell more abuse at me- or I didn't not want to go and have him be pissed off and do something stupid.

I didn't know how I could feel win.

"Amy wait-" Niall starts as I go to follow Harry, grabbing my arm to pull me back.

"I have to go after him" I breathe out as I look up at him with wide eyes.
I look back quickly seeing Harry jog round the corner making me panic as I don't know where he would go or even where I could find him if I lost him.

"He's being stupid, leave him to it-" Eva rolls her eyes looking at me in disgust as she I turn back to look at them both.

I knew she would of been angry about what Harry had said to her- but he wasn't wrong.

He just said it in the wrong way.

"He would never let me do that, why should I do the same to him?" I pull my hand out of Niall's grasp in an instance as I look at them both in confusion.

"Maybe because he is being ridiculous, you don't want to be the other woman Am-" Eva starts and I feel my blood boil at her words.

Other woman? How the fuck was I the other woman? Harry and I hadn't done anything! We hadn't kissed or overstepped- we hadn't crossed any lines.

He was with Charlotte- I knew that.

"I'm not the other woman!" I yell over her defensively as I feel my anger get the better of me.
I can't believe she would even say that to me.
"I'm me!" I yell at the two of them as they look at me blankly.
They look at me like I'm going crazy.
"And-" I start looking back to see no sign of Harry before sighing.
Shit.
"And he's him and I-I just need us to be us right now" I sigh looking back at them as I take a few steps back shaking my head at the two of them.

"What about Charlotte?" Eva asks as I go to turn away from the two of them.

I wish I could hate Charlotte- I wish she was horrible and was one of the 'Evie's' or 'Victoria's' of the world who gave me reasons to hate them. But I knew she wasn't like that- Harry wasn't going to go for someone like that.
Not that I was any better than them but Charlotte doesn't compare.
She was amazing in every sense and I hated it.
But I didn't hate her.
I could see why everyone liked her- especially Harry.