Chapter Forty One- Hope Is All I Have

Chapter 41

Amy's POV

August 2015

"Your gonna fall in doing that.." Harry warns as he lays back against the back of the canoe with a smirk on his lips.

Today had been perfect.

Harry and I had realised we had never actually been on a proper date before, other than us sneaking around. We had never actually called it a date.

So I decided it would be nice to go on a real date.

We had spent the whole day at the fair in Brooklyn, playing on arcade games that Harry tried to cheat at many times.

We decided we wanted to stay out longer after the fair and took a walk through Central Park after grabbing some chocolate covered strawberries and hot chocolate for the fair.

We had been on this canoe for over an hour as everyone slowly started to disappear, leaving only us on the pond.

We had none stopped laughed the whole time and just enjoyed each other's company.

I didn't want to go home.

"No I won't-" I stop as I feel his foot push against my ass as I stand up looking over the edge of the boat for the 'frog' Harry apparently saw.
I wobble slightly before regaining my balance.
"Nice try" I look back at him with a slight glare as he laughs lightly.

"Couldn't help myself" he shrugs as I sit down on the bench of the canoe opposite him.

"Strawberry?" I offer to Harry as I pick chocolate covered strawberry up out of the cone, peaking out my bag.
He nods leaning forward.
I lean in closer to him, reaching over holding the fruit up to his lips as he bites down.
"Harry!" I squeal as he all the sudden grabs me by my waist, pulling me on top of him as he lays back into the back of the canoe.
"We're gonna tip!" I laugh lightly pulling the top of the fruit from him as he laughs. I throw the top into the carrier bag behind me.

"I'll never let go!" He jokes shaking me slightly as he can't help but laugh at his own joke.

"That was so lame..." I laugh lightly at his shitty joke as I straddle his lap.
"What a Dad joke" I tease as his nose brushes mine.

"Come on.. that was a good one?" He mutters against my lips as he presses a playful kiss to them.
"You love my jokes.." he pouts as his hands find there way around to my ass.

"Only when there not about me.." I pout back pushing my hands up under his coat.

"Okay there goes like 95% of them then..." he rolls his eyes playfully making me laugh.

I can't help but admire his cute smile and silly giggle as his dimples pop out making my heart melt.

He was so adorable.

"Your in a silly mood today" I tease bopping my finger on his nose causing him to make a face.

"I am?" He raises a brow as his hands cup my ass, pressing me more against him.

"Mmhm..." I bite down on my bottom lip as he smirks feeling the heat between my legs growing.
"I like this Harry.." I laugh lightly as I rock my crotch against his.