Chapter Forty Nine- Disagreement

Okayyyy so I couldn't wait till Sunday.
So here is one chapter of the many I will be treating you to on Sunday.

I have a surprise in store.

Enjoy.

Chapter 49

Harry's POV

"I hate him" I huff as I sit on the kitchen counter looking out the kitchen window as I spot Zac across the yard, sitting underneath the shelter around the fire with the rest of the group.

Fucking prick.

"Stop staring like that" Amy tells me sternly as she nudges my knee with her arm.

I look down to see her decorating the cake that she had baking for hours.

Like normally people take like up to 2 hours to full make a cake from start to finish.

But Amy- no.
She had been at it for nearly 4 hours now.

The kitchen was trashed and she was covered in flour and cake mixture.

Her small apron tied around her waist framed her curves as I watched her move from counter to counter picking up items that she thought she needed.

Today had been a chilled day, with new arrivals and just chilling as I watched Amy bake for the majority of the day. I just annoyed her and made fun of her as danced around the kitchen struggling with every aspect of baking.
I offered to help but she wouldn't let me.

So I sat on the counter stealing the cake mixture and anything else edible as I watched her yell at me for stealing her ingredients.

She looked so cute, her concentration face and consistent questioning on how to do things was adorable and slightly annoying.
But I just enjoyed spending alone time with her.

The rest of the group had been out most of the day, as they went skiing, leaving Amy and I with the house to ourselves until about 20 minutes ago when they just got back.

Let's just say we had spent most of our day in bed, before Amy was productive enough to make a cake.

I don't think I could have given her any more pleasure than I already had today, she better be grateful.

But despite my happy mood lasting the majority of the day- I had now become annoyed.
Very annoyed- easily aggravated.

Because of that prick.

"I hate him" I mutter as I glare at him as he laughs along with something the rest of the group were laughing at.
"I fucking hate him" I shake my head.

"Harry.." I look to Amy to see her giving me a warning glare.

Which only irritated me more.
I don't get why she was so okay with him being here.
He's a dick.

"Don't you 'Harry' me-" I shoot her a warning glare back, to which she rolls her eyes at.
"How can you not hate him?" I ask with a confused frown on my face as I watch her fill an icing pipe.

"I don't hate him" She shakes her head as she looks down at the pipe as she fills it.
"I hate what he did, but I don't hate him" She glances up at me with a slight glare too.

How amazing? Note my fucking sarcasm.

"Oh fucking whoopie" I cheer sarcastically before rolling my eyes harshly.

"Harry-"

"No" I cut her off causing her to sigh.
"I'm sorry but if they think for a second we are hanging out with him, they can fucking think again" I snap as I look back out to see them all still laughing and talking.