Chapter Forty Two- Seven Wonders

Chapter 42

Amy's POV

August 2015

I hum along to a tune in my head as I stand by the kitchen counter preparing lunch for Harry and I after staying over at him last night.

He was in the shower the last time I left him after we had gotten intimate this morning which kinda left me a little exhausted.

I had been down here for about 20 minutes leaving Harry singing Fleetwood Mac in the shower as I decided to make dinner- or breakfast whatever we were calling it right now after getting up late.

I had been sat with Niall and Liam as they waited for Louis to get ready because they were going out to a game apparently. Before I left to make some food in the kitchen leaving Niall and Liam arguing over the final scores of the game in there opinions.

After a few minutes of being on my own I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey..." I laugh lightly as he pulls me back into him burrowing his head into the crook of my neck placing hot kisses in an instant.

I tried to carry on as he playfully assaulted my neck turning me on to no end.

"All the way.." He mutters against my skin in a soft tune.
"All the way down to Emmeline" He sings into my neck softly as he sways our hips together gently.

"Harry I'm trying to cook.." I laugh lightly as I feel myself becoming distracted by his hot breath on my neck.

"Your making a sandwich, barely cooking babe.." he laughs lightly as he leans over pinching a piece of chorizo before eating it.

"Harry!" I groan in annoyance nudging him with my elbow as he resumes the same position as before.

I can't help but feel slightly aroused as I feel his bulge against my lower back through his boxers as he stand there's in nothing but them- almost mimicking myself as I wear a cropped white top with my Calvin Klein thongs on.

I'm surprised Harry hadn't told me to put more on around the house, but it was only Niall, Liam and Louis- they were like brothers to me.

"But if our paths never cross
Well, you know I'm sorry but" he sings quietly into my neck as he starts to pull me back from the worktop slightly.

"Your being overly sweet today.." I laugh lightly as he takes my hand spinning me around in his arms.

"If I live to see the seven wonders
I'll make a path to the rainbow's end" He sings softly with a playfully smile on his lips as he sways our bodies in sync making me laugh as his head falls to my shoulder.

"Mmm.." I laugh lightly as I feel him smile against my shoulder.

"I'll never live to match the beauty again" he takes my hands pulling us apart before spinning me round making me blush as we dance.

"Stop.." I laugh lightly as I fall back into his bare chest as he hums trying not to laugh.

"The rainbow's end.." he sings with a smile before placing a sweet kiss to my forehead causing my cheeks to infuse with pink.
"That was romantic" he laughs lightly as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"You are romantic" I smile up at him as I push my hands up his tattoos on his arms.

"You are-" he kisses me sweetly.
"Secretly" he adds with a teasing smile making my chest ache.

"Only for you" I laugh lightly as he nose brushes mine.

"I would hope so" he smiles leaning in just as the door to the kitchen opens.