Chapter Sixty One- Lightening

Double Update seen as I have been gone so long, I hope you can forgive me :) -A x

Chapter Sixty One

Amy's POV

After spending the morning and majority of the afternoon in the sandpit we decided just to watch a movie to help settle Noah down for his nap that was due shortly.

I was happy we got to spend time with Noah.
I was happy Gemma wanted us to look after her baby, I was happy she trusted us with him.
Me in particular.

"If this what family life is like-" Harry huffs as he moves to sit beside me on the couch as Noah sits in between us watching the TV.
"I am all in" he turns to me with a cheeky smile making my laugh lightly.

"He's been here all of a few hours, don't get ideas" I warn him jokingly causing him to roll his eyes at me laughing lightly.

Noah points at the TV as excitement takes over his expression whilst watching Disney's animal documentaries- that are amazing may I say.

Knock knock knock...

Harry looks to me in confusion as the knocking on the door rings through the house.

"I'll get it" he says swiftly as he stands up, pushing Noah closer to me as I put my arm around him.

I check my phone as briefly, realising I hadn't been on it for like 24 hours probably.

10 Missed calls from Klaus.

3 Missed calls from Eva.

6 New messages from Niall.

Weird? My phone is never this hectic.

"Woah- What the hell happened to you?" I heard Harry's voice faintly in the background as the front door closes. I frown slightly in confusion as to who he could be talking to, however I find myself more concerned with the missed calls from my brother.

To Klaus :
Sorry I missed your calls been a little busy, is everything okay? Call me x

I press send just as Harry enters back into the room.

My eyes move from his as Eva follows in behind him, causing my mouth to fall open in shock at the sight of her.

She was soaked from the rain that had rolled in in the past half hour, her makeup running down her face as her sweatpants and oversized jumper drowned her.

"What the hell?" I gape as Harry shakes his head looking away from her.

"H-Help me.. " she whimpers as the tears stream down her face.

I stand up, grabbing Noah before handing him to Harry. I pull her in, hugging her tightly as she sobs in my shoulder. My eyes catch Harry's as we both give each other a look of concern, before he shakes his head helplessly.

"Eva what's happened?" I ask as I rub her back comfortingly.

"Niall and I b-broke up.." she muffles into my chest causing my heart to stop.
"He doesn't love me anymore" she cries.

Harry looks away not seeing this coming either.

What the fuck? I thought they were going to sort things out? How has this even happened?
Maybe that is what is on Niall's text I forgot to read and the purpose behind Eva's missed calls? I'm such a fucking shit friend.

"Hey- no, don't say that. Why don't we get you cleaned up and then we can talk yeah? You can't stay in these" I say softly as I pull back from her, tugging on her sopping wet clothes.