"Yeah,  I did.  I thought I was just imagining things.  So what of it then? "

I asked the 3 idiots.

"You see,  that Emily and her gang has been going around telling some nice stuffs towards your rival participants"

Kurt answered.

Okay..

I knew it.

That girl spreading news about her being my new followers was up to no good. 

Ahh.

Cannon fodders sure are scary ne~

I wonder what should I do.

"What?! " Lizzy exclaimed.

"So you're saying is that,  the result of everything what happened will be at Betti-sama's account?" Rosé

"And that makes Betti-sama the  perpetrator behind it? " added Krizzy

The 3 idiots nodded their head.  And just quick as that,  the group of 6 people came to an unspoken agreement for what are those,  I've got no clue at all.

Emily Dott,  she was of an insignificant character. She didn't even exist in the novel.  Not even once did she appear or her name was mentioned. For some reason,  as if she was trying to steal the role from me without noticing it.  And for some reason,  I can't seem to figure out some justifiable reason for why is she acting this way.

Was it because of what I did before?

During our primary years?  But that was already ages ago and for her to have this big grudge against me doesn't make sense at all.  She clearly knows who am I and what am I yet she's daringly acting like that.

I wonder..

I sat still and my eyes were steady.

I don't feel anything in particular.

As if..

Everything here is wrong.

Not just Emily and her gang but all the characters in this novel.

It's as if we're straying too far from the plot.

I mean,  we're not yet starting.

The novel isn't starting yet but for the characters except for the FL, everything already started. But this was fully out of my expectations. I know that me coming here will greatly disturb the starting point of the novel and of the characters' backgrounds.

I am the catalyst.

And me acting different from how am I supposed to be will greatly affect the pace of the novel.

Whatever~

"Betti-sama?  Are you going to let it go just like that again? "

Asked Lizzy who seems to be really pissed right now.

"I wonder~"

I answered clamly like this was of a trivial matter.

I know that something's going to happen bigger than right now but I still can't seem to figure it out. And thus,  I have to be patient and see what will be her next move is. And if it will get out of hand, I see what I can do to turn the tables in my favor.

Good thing that Emily decided to make the first move for I will sure to finish it myself. I'm not like any of those characters in a novel that has cheat and is scheming enough to make her enemies cry but I'm not also stupid, at the very least,  I am someone who have live her life twice and I will use that to my advantage.

Emily..

Emily Dott is it.

Let's see what you can do.

I hope you won't dare dissapoint me.

Fufu~

******

The days passed by like normal and aside from the recent news of serial bullying nothing happens that involves me nor Emily and her gang.

What a smart girl. Seeing things getting out of her hand,  she decided to keep it low for the meantime. And surprisingly enough, as if it was intentional, I didn't get to see Emily, not even her shadow

Though I have the 3 idiots with me,  especially Jeremy and Luis who's in the same class as them, would come to me telling stuffs about their gang.

"I'm sorry!!! "

Lost in my own world,  I didn't noticed a girl bump into me accidentally and so her things all fell. I looked down on her like I usally do.

"Here~"

I lend my hand and slightly smile trying to help her but instead of taking my hand she hurriedly and clumsily took her things and ran away as if she saw a ghost. 

(~_^)

Okay?

What was that?

Oi.

I was just trying to help,  you know.

What's with that awful reaction?

"Pfft~"

Just as that,  someone suddenly giggle behind my back that I made face and turn to see who in the hell was that.

-_-||

"You're having fun? "

I asked sarcastically and so he didn't held back and laugh loudly.

This kid

-_-#

Can I kick him?!

Can I!!

"You're like a cockroach"

He said laughing.

Cockroach..

Who..

Cockroach.

Me?!

Oi.

"Excuse me? "

"You see,  the moment people saw you they immediately ran and flew away from you"

Having said that sentence he left me stupefied with his hands on his pockets and humming happily.

Oi.

What?

What the heck?!

Oi.

Giovanni fckng Lomiere!!!!!

Come back here and let me kill you!!!!

Lomieeeeerrrreeeeeeeee!!!!!!

********
Author's: Here's an update for you guys.

Please don't forget to leave a comment and vote (●´з')♡