Trouble

Chris

We was in class Chillin and everything since we had another sub. Me and Michael was just talking about basketball tryouts that were this week. Me and Michael is work hard and make sure we make the team.

"Now nigga bitch listen here your gonna try out for basketball with me one way or another" I said getting in Michael face. He act like he can't tryout with a nigga. He talking about he can't play when both of us know damn well he can. Michael got good ass defense like when I tell you he don't play when it comes to defense he don't.

"And yellow ass small dick nigga listen here I'm not trying out for basketball." He said getting all up in my face. Everyone in our group started laughing.

"That shit ain't funny the fuck. Ion go to no small dick thank you very much." I said crossing my arm. After talking for a while Michael finally made his mind and said he'll tryout with me cause he know I won't stop bothering if he don't. Then all of a sudden a bad ass smell just hit my nose.

"Bruhhhhh who the fuck farted oh my god damn" I said covering my nose with shirt

"Oh hell nah someone must be taking a shit up in the bathroom that's in hallways. Daaaaaaamn what they are this morning. Bruhhhhhh got us dying ova here" Michael said as tears roll down his face cause of how bad it smelled. Everyone in the classroom was dying. The bell ranged and everyone ran out the classroom and the hallway were worser than I thought. Then I saw Jamal come out the bathroom. Me and the crew ran to his ass.

"Jamal that's was you taking a shit up in this bitch. Oh hell nah yo shitty booty ass. Damn the fuck did you eat cause you stank up the whole hallway and classrooms bih. For the rest of the school year I'm finna be calling you shitty booty cause what you just release out yo system wasn't a pretty smell like damn boy." I said walking away going to lunch.

Michael

Me, Chris, Jamal shitty booty ass, and Mijo went to the lunch room. We was in the lunch line talking.

"Come on boys stop talking. Yall holding up the line" the lunch lady said

"Man shut up with yo orangutan lookin ass" Michael said cracking me up

"Boys today we got Mac and cheese, spicy chicken tenders, and ravioli."

"Man fuck you I don't want no ravioli nigga!" We all said at once

"You know what get out of the lunch line. Yall not getting any lunch today" the lunch lady said getting all mad

"Man nobody want this Nast ass lunch anyways the fuck" Mijo said as we walked out and sat at our table.

"My nigga Chris so I'm hearing you going out with Jasmine" Jamal said cheesing hella hard like he never saw black people going out before

"My nigga. You got a good she fine as fuck and she hella thick like damn" Mijo said licking his lips. Nigga was finna get slapped doing that shit like she's all mine not his the fuck.

"Now nigga slow yo role down that thick lil mama is mine not yours and yes I go out with her ova there cheesing" i said laughing then I saw Michael mumbling something. "Ayo Michael you alright there, what you saying ova there?"

"I'm saying that you stole Jasmine from me. You know how much I love her. How the fuck you just gon take her away from me. I told you how you how much I wanted her back but instead you just take her for yourself."

"Michael fuck you talking about I took her away from you. I wasn't the one fucking another girl while I was dating someone I truly love. Slow yo role down with all this bullshit." I said getting heated up trying not to flip off on a nigga

"No!!!! You know how much I loved her and now you just gonna take her away from me! I thought you was my friend Chris but I guess not. Punk ass bitch, don't talk to me ass no more cause I ain't with this. I'm out this bitch!" He got up and stormed out the cafeteria. Everyone was looking over at us wondering what was going on.

"Fuck yall looking at. Mind yall fucking business before some more shit go down" I yelled making everyone go back to what they was doing

"Chris calm down" Jamal said

"How the fuck you gon tell me to calm down when I just lost my best friend over some petty shit"

"Chris he was trying to-" Mijo said before I cut him off

"He was trying to do non now leave me the fuck alone. You know what fuck this in leaving" I got up and went out the cafeteria and went home