Birthday Drama

JORDAN IN MEDIA

Jasmine

Today is the twins birthday. They finally turned one. Right now we're getting everything ready before people start to come. Chris is getting the twins ready. Chris made sure he bought the twins an amazing birthday present. He bought 2 customized cars that's their size and he also put his own art on the cars. Also the twins will find a puppy in each of their cars. Its going to be an amazing night I can't wait to see their expressions. We finally finished getting everything and people started coming. The table was full of presents.

"Alright alright alright so I know yall wondering where the twins at. So the twins wanted to show a big entrance so here they come. Jordan and King come show the people some love" Chris said onto the mic. Then the twins came out zooming through the stage with their customized cars and their puppy sitting next to them. They had shades and matching clothes on. They both stopped and came out the car and started tweeking to the song How many times by Dj Khaled. everybody had their phones out recording this adorable moment. King grabbed the mic out of Chris hand and was about to say something. "Happy Birthday to meeee" King said "And meeeeee" Jordan said onto the mic. Chris took the mic back smiling. "Alright lets get this party started." The twins got back in their cars zooming off the stage.

We all laughed and started to have a good time. The twins ran to the present table. Then there was this little girl about the age of 2 that came to King. They started talking. King had big smile on his face. Chris then came holding me from behind. "King already pulling aint he" he said "Yup sure is" I said. Me and Chris walked over to them. "Aye King who yo lil friend?" Chris asked looking down at them. "I don't know" he said shrugging his shoulder. I laughed to myself. "How...Never mind carry on" he said before turning around leaving.

"UNCLE AUGUST" the twins yelled running to him. The twins love August to death. "Wassuh" he said hugging them. "Happy birthday young bloods" he continued. He then gave both of them a box that was well wrapped.

They opened it and they each got a pair of Jordan's. I left the twins with August while I went to go talk to a couple of people. While I was walking through the crowd I spotted Chris talking to this girl. He look like he was really into the conversation. I could tell he had lust in his eyes. The girl soon gave him a piece of paper and walked away biting her lips. Chris looked at her from behind then smacked her ass. "Alright I got something for you" I said to myself. I went over to Amber. "Hey baby girl" she said hugging me. "Hey where yo lil monster at?" I asked "Oh he went to go hang out with the twins" she said. "Oh alright but I swear they gon be bestfriends like they always be asking for him" "Awwwww how sweet but the twins are soo cute. Yall made beautiful babies" " Thank you but it was nice talking to you but you know I gota see if the party is going well and to check if there is no problems" I said, she nodded her head going to another conversation.

I checked the time and it was already 9:30. It was time to bring out the cake. We brought the cake on the stage including the twins. "Ok everyone its time to sing happy birthday to the twins on the count of 3. 1..2..3.." "Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to the twins happy birthday to you" the crowd sang and the twins blew out the candles together. They started to play Celebration by Kool and The Gang and the twins started dancing to it. The song was over and King had called Chris over to the cake. "Daddy come" he said Chris bend down to see what he wanted. "Wassuh big boy" he said. Out of nowhere King pushed his head in the cake. King and everyone was dying laughing. Chris then grabbed him and started tickling him. "Sorry daddy stop" he said laughing Chris then put him down and King was trying to catch his breath.

After opening the rest of the presents since the twins opened most of them we partied for about an hour then people started leaving. The twins mostly got toys, Clothes, shoes, and more. I looked over to see Jordan head on King lap as they both were asleep. I took a picture and sent it to my mom. "Chris look" I said. Chris then laughed to him self then walked over to them picking them up. Ima go take them to the nursery then come back and help alright" I nodded my head picking up some of the trash that was on the floor.

Chris soon came back and helped me cleaned. After finishing up we went inside the house collapsing on the couch. "It was a bust night" Chris said. "Yea but I gotta talk to you" I said sitting up. "What about?" he asked. "You and that girl you was goo goo eyes fo" I said "I don't know what your talking bout" "So you wasn't all on thick white chick that had a black thigh length dress on" I said he just sat there quiet. "That's what I thought now what did she give you" I said crossing my arms. "Don't worry about it Jasmine damn" he said sucking his teeth. "Oh I wasn't until yo ass wanna smack that spongebob booty of hers" "Girl if you don't shut up stop worrying bout shit" he said getting up. I followed him grabbing his arm so he can turn around.

"Bro its too late for this I need some sleep" he said. "You aint gon get no sleep until yo ass tell me what she gave you" I said "JASMINE DON'T FUCKING WORRY ABOUT IT DAMN MIND YO DAMN BUSINESS." He yelled. "I WOULD OF BEEN MIND MY DAMN BUSINESS IF YOU HAD ALREADY ANSWERED THE QUESTION I ASKED YOU ACTING SO DAMN COMPLICATED" "MAYBE IF WASN'T SO WORRIED ABOUT ME I WOULDN'T BEEN SO COMPLICATED NOW WHY WON'T YOU GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE" after he said that I just stood there quiet. "Mommy" me and Chris looked to see King standing at the top of the steps. "Hey baby" I said. Chris face soften quickly. "I gotta go I need to cool down for a while" Chris said grabbing his keys. "Daddy no go" King said tearing up. He ran to Chris hugging his leg crying. "No daddy" he said "You wanna come" Chris said. He nodded his head running to go get his shoes coming back. Chris then picked him up and left.

I went upstairs and just laid in the bed lonely as ever. What a night.

Chris

After that argument that wasn't call for was over. I got in the car with King and left. Jasmine is always worried about everything and I just can't stand that sometimes. Yes I smacked the girl on her ass, Yes she gave something, and yes I was all over her but Jasmine gotta know that she's the only one I ove and always will love. When I saw King on the up the stairs my face soften. I just hate having my child hearing or seeing me and my girl argue. "King you alright" I said. He nodded his head while his thumb was in his mouth. He still had tears in his eyes. Me and King has a good fatherly and son relationship. Its something about him but he can't stand a day without me by his side.

I pulled up to August house and cut off the car. I got King and knocked on August front door. He soon opened the door and welcomed us in. "What yall two crazy asses doing hea?" August asked while I sat on the couch with King on my lap. "Non bro just Jasmine" I said rocking King to sleep. "Oh what happened" "So I guess she saw me all over this girl. She is bad like bad but anyways after the party she started getting all hooked up and shit and I just didn't have time for that" "Oh I know how that feels but their girls. You know how girls are they will get jealous in a quick second so you gotta show her as much love before it too late." "You right but I just need Jasmine to understand that she's all mines and always will" he nodded his head agreeing. I looked down to see King knocked out sleeping. "Aye is it ok if we stay the night?" I asked he nodded his head leading me to the guest room.

I laid King next to me and drifted off to sleep holding King right by my side.