Baby boys

-1 YEAR LATER-

KING IN MEDIA

Jasmine

Chris is soon gon be on tour with Tyga and his old friend Trey. I'm gon miss him soooooo much but at least the first show is gon be here. The twins are about to be 1 year old in a week. They are now walking on their own. They started walking at 9 months Right now I'm at Tyga and Camryn house cause I had to get something important...My Money. This niggas own me like 2,000 dollars and they never had paid me back. "Boy if yall asses don't hurry up and give me my damn money. Now yall can't say yall aint got the money now cause first Tyga famous now and second yo ass a model so give me my mothafuckin moooneeeey." I said bout to get mad. "Alright girl hold up" Tyga said looking at me crazy going upstairs. "Don't you look at me crazy cause you owe me money hun shiiiiid" I said sucking my teeth.

"Girl calm down" Camryn said laughing. "Bitch it aint funny I need my money" I said. "Man here's yo damn money. 2,000 dollars exact" Tyga said putting the money in my hand. I snatch it from him and walked out the front door going inside my range rover speeding off. I went to McDonalds cause I was starting to get hungry. I went through the drive thru ordering my food. "Welcome to McDonalds may I take your order?" said a lady. "Can I get uhhhhhhhhhh 2 Big Mac meals, 1 Quarter Pounder meal, 3 Mic Chicken, and 20 piece Chicken Nuggets." I said taking my wallet out. "Ok will that be all?" "Yes" "Alright that would be $31.76" said the lady. I drove through the next window paid her and got my food driving off.

I checked my bag and these bitches didn't give me no straws nor any napkins. "The fuck nigga what if I aint have napkins at home and now how am I gon drink my drink now uhuh" I said to myself. I went over to the gas station cause I was low on gas. I parked next to this pump and got out my car. I walked in and seeing this lady beating her son up with a bag of skittles and a can of Arizona. You know how black people is so I just put my head down and laughed to my self. "Ummm let me get a 30 on pump 2" I said to the cashier. "I'm sorry we don't have any gas" I looked at the man like he was crazy. "What?" I said cause I think I'm being paranoid. "We-" "Oh I heard what you said mothafucker but you see I under the impression that this is a gas station because you see outside there's pumps and gas prices and big black letters on this big ass pole thing and I pulled over because I was low on gas and I came here because this is again a gas station and I expected to get some damn gas but yall ain't got no gas....Ok" I said.

I had went the fuck off on this nigga. "First of all you could of been out of everything else in this mothafucking gas station. Batteries, Cigarettes, Condoms, and all these otha bitches. But instead you run out of the only thing that you really have to supply and that's fucking gas. Second of all why the fuck is gas so damn high. Why are you $4.87 and the gas station right across the street like 10 feet from here is $4.86. I can do marvelous things with that damn penny. You lucky I aint take my ass across the street. Third of all bitch why the fuck aint a sign up that clearly reads we aint shit cause that's exactly what yall aint shit. Non gas having ass bitch. I wouldn't so upset if yall would actually just say yall aint have no damn gas instead of piling all these damn cars up and shit cause we think you got gas and you aint got no fucking gas. You had one fucking job. That was getting me some damn gas and you couldn't do that shit. How the fuck don't you got no damn gas. That's fucked up right thea uhuh ima take my thick ass across the street." I said heated as fuck.

After going across the street and getting some gas I went home. I came inside to see Chris and the twins knocked out on the couch. I smiled to myself walking in the kitchen washing my hands and eating up. After I finished up I left Chris food on the table so when he wakes up he can find something to eat. I went to the living room not finding the twins nor Chris there no more. "Maybe Chris put the twins in the nursery." I said to myself. I went upstairs and heard laughing coming from my room. I walked in to see Chris playing with King and Jordan. I smiled to my self. Chris stopped then looked up to see me. "Wassuh baby" he said. "Hey I left you some McDonalds in the kitchen. "Alright just let me go take a shower first." I nodded my head taking the twins and turned on the TV to the Sprout.

Caillou had came on and the theme song started playing. King started dancing. I smiled to myself recording it. "Awww baby boy got moves like his daddy" I said. I finished recording him and posted it on Instagram. I was getting hella likes and comments in seconds. There were comments saying how cute and also how he look exactly like Chris. Chris then came out the shower. "Bae you missed it yo lil twin hea was dancing to the theme song of Caillou. "Who King?" he asked "Yea" I said showing him the video. He had a big smile on his face. "Baby boy got moves like his daddy" I said "Sure do" he said smiling. After he got dressed he went and got the twins ready so we could go have a family time. I hoped in the shower real quick and got dressed.

I came downstairs to see Chris and the twins downstairs ready for me. Alright lets go. Me and Chris put King and Jordan in their car seat and drove off.

-SKIPS CAR RIDE-

Right now we're at the mall shopping. Well Chris had bought us all matching pairs of Jordan's as I had bought matching clothes. We're just looking at stores right now non major. "Daddy I want" King said pointing at a pair of grillz. "You want them pair of grillz?" Chris asked looking at him. He nodded his head. "Alright lets go" he said walking in to this store. He talked to one of the workers while me and Jordan stood here. After about 30 minutes they came anf finished what they was doing. "Why 2 bags?" I asked Chris. "I got one for myself also" he said looking in the bag. "King you wanna put them in now?" he asked him "YES!" he said so exited. Me and Chris laughed to his reaction. He put the grillz in his mouth then took a picture of him posting it on Instagram.

"Aye babe its getting late. Just one more store then we can go home so the twins can get some sleep" he said looking down at his phone. I nodded my head going to H&M. I walked in and fell in love with this shirt that also had matching pants. I picked it out and ran straight to the fitting rooms. I could hear Chris chuckling. After trying on what I picked out. I looked at some more clothes. I saw Chris and the twins having a good fatherly bond. I smiled to myself. Chris had hella clothes in his hands. We checked out our clothes and left out. We put the twins in their car seat and drove off going home. Soon as we arrived home I looked in the back seat seeing both of the twins knocked out. We got them inside and put them inside their crib and getting everything inside and going to sleep after this long day.