Bachelor Party

Jasmine

Today is the bachelor party me and Chris went out separate ways this morning. I'm really going to miss him. We all are in Vegas right now. We left the kids with my Auntie that lives here to watch over them. Right now I'm in the hotel room with Camryn getting ready.

"You ready to turn up" Camryn said dancing while putting make up on. "Hell yeah like yaaaaas" I said. "Time fly so fast. I still can't believe you're getting married" "I know its like we had just met yesterday" I said smiling. There was a knock on the door. I opened to see Nicki and the rest of the girls. "Yall ready" I asked. "Hell yeah we ready" Nicki said I laughed grabbing my purse. "Close the door behind you when you live Camryn" "Alright"

We all got in the limo popping champagne. We arrived to the club. We reserved for only us tonight. I didn't want no one else there but us girls. The girls think they slick I know they bringing male strippers here but they don't know that. We went inside and the DJ blasted up the music. Miami Jiggle was playing in the background. I grabbed Nicki bringing her to the dance floor twerking on her.

"Aye yaaaas baby girl" Nicki said. Everyone was on the dance floor turning up. The DJ then played Flex by Rich Homie Quan. I started doing the walk so wrong. Everyone was laughing. "How you do this dance bro" I said laughing. "Like this baby girl" Camryn said. I tried to do it but it was an epic fail. "Bruh"

After a couple more sons. We popped bottles and took a couple of shots. Camryn was all the way drunk. "Haha bitch you got a camel toe" she said looking at Mia. "Camryn!" I sat her down. "Ok now its time for the surprise" Rachael said. "I know yall got male strippers I ain't dumb" I said "Not just that we also got J. Cole performing" right when she said that I went crazy.

I'm in love with J. Cole. He came out and started singing Wet Dreamz. "Cause when I seen 'em thighs on her and them hips on her and them lips on her. Got me daydreaming, man what. I'm thinkin' how she ride on it, if she sits on it, if she licks on it. It make it hard for me to stand up." I sang along.

He came to me holding my hand kissing it then smiling at me. I just melted right there on that spot. After he finished performing his songs he left and then the male strippers came out. Well this gon be fun.

Chris

Me and boys are getting ready to go to the casino thats in Vegas. We got in the limo turning up to the music popping bottle and cracking jokes. We finally arrived at the casino. As usual fans came to ask for an autograph and pictures and as a loyal person I did. The boys were just everywhere. I made sure I was stack with money.

Me Mijo Jamal and Red went to gambling 101. "I bet $500 on red" Jamal said. "Why you betting me fo nigga" me Mijo and Jamal looked at that nigga like he was stupid. "Not you fool the red slot" I said smacking him. They rolled the thang and Luckyly it landed on the Red slot. "Wassuh nigga" Jamal said I laughed. After gambling for a while we went to some other games.

I went over to play Black Jack. I'm a pro at thar game bro like no one can ever beat me. "Aye Chris you betta kill em" August said. "You already know"

>>>

Right now i was ahead. "So whats yo play?" the man asked. "Double Down" I said. "Alright" I dropped my cards and he did too and once again I won. "Yaaas that's my best friend" August said making me laugh. I went over to Red and that nigga was playing poker. He had a full house. "Aye my nigga" I said patting him. After playing a couple of more game and taking shots I looked at the time. It was now 2:35. Its time for us to get going. After everyone got gathered up we got right back in the limo and drove off.

Jasmine

"Camryn what the fuck is you doing" Nicki asked. "I'm washing me and my clothes bitch I'm washing me and my clothes" I looked at her like she was crazy then out of nowhere she threw up. "Well that's a good sign" Mia said. "Ugggg what the hell" Camryn said. "Well she's back" I said. After she got all cleaned up we went to go get some rest cause we have a big day tomorrow.

₩₩₩₩₩₩

Well there's one more chapter after this and ima make sure its special so stay tuned love yall

~Queen