Planning

I'm already starting on the sequel for stuck in the middle for yall guys. The sequel is called Love Yours. Theres only 2 more chapters after this one so stay tuned

~Queen

Jasmine

Its been a month since Chris proposed to me. I've been waiting for this day and it finally came. Right now me and Chris are cake tasting before we go our separate ways to go buy our Clothes for the wedding.

"Babe i was thinking the 2 top layers should be vanilla the middle layer be red velvet and the bottom layer should be chocolate" Chris said taking a bite of a cake. "Uh yea that could work" I said looking at some designs for the cake.

"Baby what you think bout this design the cake can be black and White with flowers going down this way" I said showing him the design. "But the colors for the wedding is White and Turquoise so the black can be Turquoise don't you think?" "Yea maybe"

"Did yall choose what yall want yet?" said the lady that was assisting us. "Yes we would like this design but its gon be White and Turquoise instead and the first two layers will be vanilla, the middle layer will be red velvet, and the last layer will be chocolate" I said. "Alright then" she said writing everything down. "Whats the special event"

"We're getting married" Chris said with his mouth full with cake. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Aww thats nice. Can I see the ring?" I showed her the ring Chris gave me (In Media). "Wow that is beautiful" "Thank you" I said smiling. "Ok so the cake will be ready for the wedding day" I nodded my head walking out. Then I remembered Chris was still in there.

I walked inside to see this nigga busting down on the coconut cake. "Lawd this is so good" he said putting more in his mouth. "Boy if you don't come on" I said. He grabbed about 3 plates of cake with him. "Put them back" I said. "But" "Ain't not damn buts put them back" he pouted putting the cakes back. We got in the car driving home. We let Jamal look after them while we were gone.

We went inside and we saw Jamal playing with the kids. "Aye yall back" "Yea how was the kids?" I asked. "They was good wasn't no trouble this time" I nodded my head smiling. "Well its time for the fitting. You taking the twins too right?" I asked Chris. "Yea I also made an appointment for them too" he said I nodded my head.

"Precious come on baby we got to go" I said grabbing Precious hands. We got in the car turning it on driving off. I then got a text from Camryn.

Camryn- Girl where you at everyone here already~(1:25)

I just came to the house to get Precious but I'm on the road now~(1:25)

Camryn- Alright but hurry~(1:26)

I then arrived to David's Bridal and everyone was already there. Jesus I must of been late.

Chris

"I'm still on the fact that you made August yo best man instead of me like wher the fuck do we do this at" Jamal said as I was driving. "Nigga he made you King in the wedding so whats the big deal" August said looking at him. "I don't give a fuck and by the way who's the prince if I'm king?" he asked. "Umm Red yea he's Prince" I said parking the car and turning it off. Everyone was already here.

"So Tyga, Spice and all of them the grooms?" August asked. I nodded as we all went inside. "Welcome Mr.Brown" said one of my stylist. "Wassuh" "Where can we start oh the twins. Well while we get the twins started you can look at some tux yall would like for the wedding" I nodded my head.

"Aye Chris what is we gon wear for the wedding cause a nigga ain't feeling the white and Turquoise" Red said. "Well you gon wear White and Turquoise simple as that no complaints" I said looking at this all white tux. "But Ch-" "Over used tampon didn't I just say no complaints" he looked at me then went to take a seat pouting.

Everyone was just laughing. "Ahh you mad Red" Spice said sitting next to him. "Leave me alone and I ain't no over used tampon either" he said loud enough for me to hear. "You look like one" I said. Then the twins came out with a nice turquoise vest that had like a nice see through pattern with a white shirt under it and a tie also with white pants(In media). "Aight yall looking nice" August said. "Aye ok I see yall" I said.

"I like this" Jordan said feeling his self. I chuckled shaking my head. "How do yall like it?" said the stylist. "Its nice I love the vest" I said. "Yea its nice as fuck" Tyga said. "Alright I'll have the twins suit ready for you at the front desk so lets get yall ready" we went all went over to the stylist except August, Jamal, and Red. She gave each and one of us a tux to try on.

I went in the fitting room and tried on the tux. I came out and some of the grooms came out too. I had an all white tux on with a bow tie while the grooms had a white and Turquoise tux on (In Media). "Why the fuck do you get to wear all white?" Tyga asked. "Nigga cause I'm the one getting married not you" I said fixing my bow tie. He looked at me then at the mirror after we got done getting dressed the stylist got our tux and got them ready at the front desk.

"Alright its yall 3 turn" I said taking a seat. All 3 of them went to the dressing rooms to try their suit on. "Now this what I'm talking bout aint no damn White and Turquoise bish its black and Turquoise" Red said coming out along with August and Jamal. They had on a all black suit with a turquoise tie and a white button up shirt on the bottom (In Media).

"This is nice" Jamal said. "Aye do we both get a crown since he's King and I'm Prince" Red asked. "Nah only the Queen and Princess get the crown" I said. He nodded his head. After they finished trying on their suits we went over to the front desk. "Ok Mr. Brown your paying for your tux and the twins suit is that right" I nodded my head. "Ok that will be $3,567.86" I slide my credit card and got me and the twins suits waiting on the other guys to pay for their suits.

After we were all done. We left the place and got in our cars. I suggested to leave the suits in the car cause the bachelor party was tomorrow and the wedding was the next day. It was like yesterday I had just met Jasmine. After I dropped Jamal and August home i went home. I went inside to see Jasmine sleeping on the couch. The twins went straight upstairs to their room.

I started pecking Jasmine lips until she woke up. Her eyes fluttered open and right when she saw me she smiled. "Hey baby girl" I said smiling back. "Hey why yall came so late" "Now you know these niggas can't cooperate good but You was on my mind the whole day tho I really had missed you" She smiled kissing me. "You ready for Saturday" I asked. "Yea today is the last day we see each other till the wedding day" "I know ima miss you and when i see you walking down that aisle Ima have a big smile on my face knowing that your the one. I love you baby" "I love you too"