I Can't Believe This Part 2

Jasime

So yesterday me and Chris went and told his mama on the dot when we found out I was pregnant. I'm planning on telling Camryn first before telling my parents. I'm more nervous to tell my parents because I don't know how they will react. My dad he doesn't really like Chris so i'm scared for him too. I pulled up to Camryn house and when i pull up i see Michael car in the drive way. I walked up to her front door and before i could even knock Camryn already opened it.

"wassuh lil mama" she said giving me a hug. "non just came here to tell you something" i said as i came and sat on the couch. "What is it hun?" she said sitting by me. "ummm you wont believe this but i'm-" "Baaaaeeee where you at" a famillar voice said cutting me off. i looked at camryn concerned. She gave me a slight smile. "I'm down here talking to Jasmine" she replied then came out Michael. I was shocked, Michael and Camryn going out omg.

"Well it looks like I should be going" I said getting up. I walked up to the door but Camryn stopped me. "No, it's alright you don't have to go" she said i looked at her for a sec then thought about it. "First tell me this. Do you and Michael go out and if so how long?" I asked crossing my arms. "Yes and its about to be a month"  "When were you gon tell me this like you could of ask first to see if I would be ok with it before chasing around going to my ex like that ain't right." I said looking at her with discussed  "Jasmine I'm sorry i didn't know what you would think" she said

"Well you wanna know what i think. I think that you're a horrible friend for doing that. Even tho I have someone that I love of my own you still should of came to me to see if it was ok" I said as tears rolled down my cheek. "Jasmine i said i was sorry please forgive me i don't want it to go so far. I know you came here to tell me something and i bet you wasn't exspecting all this but please forgive me" she said as she started tearing up. "Well everything that you said was true but I don't think i can forgive you and forget what i had to say i gotta go" i said before leaving out.

Chris

I was in my room watching tv until Jasmine came storming in crying. i turned off the tv and held her by my side. "Baby what's wrong you alright?" i asked while i comfort her as she cried. "No.....I went to Camryn to tell her the news but i got cut off by a famillair voice and that person came down stairs and it was Michael...then i asked Camryn is they were going out and she said yes and that it was finna be a month" she told me. While she told me that I wondered why would she cry about that. "But I still don't get why you crying baby girl" I said making her face me.

"The reason why i'm crying is because she should of came to me first before running off to my ex she should of asked how i felt about it but she just kept it a secret from me. Even tho I have someone that I love so much she still gotta come to me first Chris" she said as tears rolled down her face. I could tell by looking in her eyes that she still had feelings for Michael but she had more for me. "babe come here everything gon be alright just stop putting stress on you for the baby sake" I said holding her tight.

For the rest of the night me and Jasmine just talked about us and what we're gon do when the baby comes. We already made names. If we have a boy we might call him Jordan Alexander Brown or King Malik Brown. If we have a girl we might call her Hazel Brooklyn Brown or Precious Allyson Brown. I hope we make it threw the pregnancy. I pray everyday that we have a healthy and wonderful baby. I can't wait to be a father.