Well

NICKI IN MEDIA

Jasmine

Last week I've realized that I missed Chris and that I want him back. I've texted him 4 nights ago but he never reply back. I still don't know how to break it to Michael. Even tho I still have feelings for him I have more for Chris. Right now I'm just in my room searching what is on TV. I went on TMZ to see what hot topics they had.

"As you know its been 3 weeks since the cute couple Jasmine and Chris Brown broke up. But the question is has Chris moved on already" after I heard that my eyes pop open. "The fuck, Hold up" I said turning up the volume. "This afternoon we capture the singer Chris Brown all hugged up on which seems to be Nicki Minaj at the mall today with his twin boys" "Bitch you crazy, Chris can't be over me like that...can he" "Are Chris and Nicki together? Is Chris over Jasmine? Well we have to find out" after that the show was over. I threw the remote at the TV breaking down in tears.

I called Chris but it went straight to voicemail. "You got to be kidding me right now" I said. "I need a blunt cause all this is too much right now." After lighting up a blunt I took a hit letting all the smoke out. Michael soon came in. "Hey bae" he said kissing me on my forehead. "Hey" I said taking another hit. "You alright" Michael can always tell there's something wrong with me. "Yea I'm fine" "Nah but ima just let you do you. Come to me when you wanna talk" he said before going downstairs.

Right now my emotions are all over the place. I don't know if I should be crying right now or being mad. I just want Chris back but it looks like he doesn't want me back. I just need a nice soothing bath and after that I can have a nice day at the spa. This is my day to relax and be stress free. I just need to have my own time now. Hopefully I don't run into Chris, Nicki, and the twins on the way cause I don't need no trouble even tho it hasn't been any yet if you know what I mean.

Nicki

"Chris stop" I said laughing while he was spinning me up in the air. "Chris put me down" I said. "Not until you give me that kiss I asked for" he said. I leaned in and gave him a kiss. Right now we were at it until we heard the twins. "Ewww" Chris put me down and the twins were standing there wishing they never seen that. I was laughing cause they were soo cute. "That's nasty" Jordan said wiping Chris mouth. "Rwelly nasty" King said wiping my mouth as well.

"How would you like it if I had kissed you" I said picking King up, "No" King said trying to cover his face. I laughed to myself walking next to Chris. Chris had offered me to hang out with him and the twins today. People are just blowing up my phone asking if me and Chris go out. No we don't go out we're just close friends. "Baby I was thinking bout going to the Bahamas. You wanna come?" Chris said looking at some clothes. "Sure, are the twins coming" "Uhh maybe I just got to get Jasmine approval" I nodded my head.

"NiNi" I looked down to see King. "Yea baby" "Tired" he said rubbing his eyes. I picked him up laying his head on my shoulder. "Your tired?" he nodded his head putting his thumb in his mouth. Chris just hates it when he does that. "Aye King take yo thumb out yo mouth" Chris said giving him a glare look. "Chris just leave him he's tired" I said. Chris looked at me for a sec and just shook it off. "Its getting late. Its about time for us to get home" Chris said. I nodded my head. After putting all the bags in the car and getting the twins in their car seat we drove home.

"I'll get the twins all settle while you bring some of the bags inside" Chris said pulling up in the driveway. "Alright" I said before getting out the car. After getting everything inside I jumped on the couch laying there with my eyes close. I started feeling something wet on my neck. I opened my eyes to see Chris ontop of me kissing my neck. "You staying the night?" he asked looking into my eyes. "Yea" he then gave me a peck on the lips. I turned on the TV with Chris laying ontop of me. "Baby" Chris said turning his head so he could see me. "Yea" "Would you be my girl?" "I don't know Chris" "Please, I don't know what it is about you but I just love you" "...ok" a big smile appeared on his face like he was the happiest man on earth. I smiled back kissing him. The kissing started to get serious. Clothes were just flying everywhere. Chris grabbed a condom from his pants that were on the floor opening it putting it on.

-2 HOURS LATER-

We been at for 2 hours. Chris really know how to put that pussy to sleep damn. I got on top of him riding him nice and slow. His grunts were filling the living room. I started going faster and faster until I got to the point I couldn't go any faster anymore. I was grinding my hips against his manhood. "Ugggg" Chris said as he came. I collapse on him. We both breathing hard catching our breaths. "I love you Nicki" "I love you too" I said drifting off too sleep.

Chris

After getting it with Nicki was amazing. She can ride like damn. Me and Nicki took a shower after falling asleep. We went down to the kitchen to get something to eat. Then there was a soft voice coming from upstairs. "Nini" Me and Nicki went upstairs to the twins room. "Hey baby boy" Nicki said picking Jordan up. "Nini no sleep" he said wiping his eyes. Me and Nicki looked at each other and back to Jordan. "You couldn't sleep" "No" "Why" "Noise" he said putting his head on Nicki shoulder. "What kind of noise JB" I said. "Daddy.....Daddy...Uggggggg...Kweep going...Yaaaaas daddy yasssss" he said mocking Nicki. I was laughing in tears. I could tell Nicki was embarrassed. I couldn't stop laughing. She then gave me a glare look and I stopped automatically. "Yea you betta stop laughing" she said giving a death glare. "I'm sorry baby" I said in my baby voice kissing her cheek. She slightly smiled. "JB you want some ice cream?" I asked him "Yasssss daddy yaaaas" he said mocking Nicki again. I started to laugh again. Jordan is something else.

"Hahaha my ass" Nicki said fake laughing getting mad. "Come on Nicki don't be like that" "Ugggg Kweep going daddy" King said jumping in. I couldn't take it anymore the twins had a nigga on the floor dying laughing. I started to catch my breath. "Ok boys stop done playing" I said getting up. I looked around and Nicki wasn't in here. "Boys go in the kitchen and wait for me." I said going into my room. I found Nicki there crying. "Awww baby don't cry they're just kids" I said hugging her tight. "I know but that's just embarrassing like nooo" she said "Come on lets go downstairs" I said holding her hand. "Boys say sorry to Nini yall made her cry" I said "Sworry Nini" they said coming to hug her. She had hugged them back and had a big smile on her face.

After eating some ice cream we took the twins a bath so we could get ready for the billboard awards. Me and the twins were downstairs al ready waiting for Nicki. "Nicki come one bae" I yelled from downstairs. She then came down with a nice long white dress that showed all her curves with some bright Red lip stick with some red pumps. "Damn" I mumbled to myself. "OOOOOO" the twins said. "I'm all ready" she said. All I could do was nod. We all got in the car and went our way to the billboard awards.

We soon arrived to the billboard awards and walked the red carpet. Lights were flashing and everyone was just asking questions. We soon walked inside and just did us. All I wanna do is have a good relationship with Nicki and have a good life with my boys.

*********************************

A/N: This book will be ending soon but don't worry there will be a sequel. Remember to read my new book In Love With A Thug.