Unexpected

Jasmine

I haven't been feeling good for the past few weeks. I've been throwing up lately, having headaches, and just feeling light headed. I told Chris to bring be to the doctor today to see what was going on. I got out of bed took a shower and did my hygiene. I through on some sweats and a plain white shirt with my J's. I heard Chris honking his car outside so i locked up the house and got in his Lamborghini.

"Bae you feeling alright" he asked holding my hand. "Not really i constantly just keep throwing up like anything i eat it goes back up." i said. He nodded his head and sped off to the doctors office. When we got there i checked in and just sat in the waiting room. "Jasmine Smith" the nursed called me and Chris got up and followed the nurse to a empty room. She took my blood pressure and temperature and wrote everything down. "Wait right here Doctor Reid will be right with you" she said before walking out.

The doctor came in after a few minutes. "Hello I'm Doctor Reid what must be the problem?" she asked. "Well for a couple of weeks I've been constantly throwing up, having headaches, and sometimes will be light headed" i explained to the doctor. She nodded her head and wrote everything down. "Lay back for me please" i did as she said and she started pressing down on my stomach. "When's the last time you had your period" she asked. "About a month ago" i said. She smiled and nodded her head. Me and Chris had a confused look on our face.

"Pee in this here cup for me" she said. I went to the rest room and pee in the cup and gave it back to her. After a while she came back to the room with a piece of paper in her hand. "Congrats Ms.Smith it look like your 4 weeks pregnant" after the doctor said that both me and Chris mouth dropped open.