Biiiiiiih

King and Jordan in media

August

"So yo punk ass gon leave me hea with these bad ass kids while you home getting yo cake on" I said looking at Chris crazy. "Yup pretty much so heres the kids stuff" he said. "Hold up i thought you said for the night why the fuck you got hella suit cases fo?" I asked. "Uhh you see me and Jasmine going away for 2 weeks sooo bye"

"Hell nah nigga come get yo damn kids" he got in his car ignoring me. "Nigga bitch i ain't playing" he started the car up speeding off. Watch when that nigga come back he getting his ass whopped. I went inside to see the kids setting up their X-Box.

"Uhuh nope yall ain't fin mess up my damn TV. Let me see this" I said snatching the cord out King hand. "Now let me see" I was trying to figure out where to put the cords. "Where the fuck do this go" I said looking confused. "Uncle Aug lemmie see" King said getting the cord out my hand. After a matter of seconds the X-Box was connected. "Well damn got a nigga feeling stupid" I said taking a seat on the couch as the kids started playing.

"Jordan give me the controller bro" Precious said. "No this mine thats your's right thea" he said pointing at the controller on the floor. "No it ain't it got yo name on it boy so give me the damn controller" "Lil girl if you don't watch yo damn mouth" I said looking at her crazy. "And give ha the controller so yall can play the game acting so damn complicated"

They did what I said and started playing 2K15. They was loud as fuck. "Aye keep it down" I said. I then got a call. "Hella" I said. "Hey Aug its me Candace" "Wassuh um why won't you come ova" I said. "Uh alright see you later" "Alright i'll text you the address" I said before hanging up the phone.

"A nigga fin get some pussy tonight" I said smirking and rubbing my hands together. "Stop being nasty" Jordan said. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Biiiih" after a couple of minutes the door bell rang I got up to go open the door. I look through the peep hole to see Candace.

"Hey baby gurl" I said welcoming her in. "Hey. Aw you didn't tell me you had kids" she said sitting on the couch. "These aren't mine. I'm just watching over them for a few weeks for my homie until he come back home" "Thats adorable" I smiled nodding my head.

"My dick is in yo face step yo game up" King yelled out. "Hell nah bih" Jordan said getting closer to the TV. "How old are they" Candace asked. "The twins are 8 and the lil gurl is 7" she nodded her head and walk over to the kids turning off the game. "Biiiitch nigga what is wrong witchu" Jordan said. "Who is you lil mama" Precious said crossing her arms in front of her.

"I think its time for yall to go to bed" she said. "You ain't our mama" King said. Laawd these kids crazy. They don't give a fuck who you are they gon talk shit. They are just like their daddy. "Uncle Aug who this" they all said at once. "If this the gurl trying to fuck then nigga bye. The bitch look like Elmo" King said making me laugh a little.

"Aye guys cut it out" I said trying not to laugh. "And who kids are these" Candace asked. "Chris Brown kids hunny you got a problem" Precious said looking at her. "Precious if you don't" "Well she asked who we belong to and I answered soo..." I just gave up and let them kids argue with Candace. I went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

The kids were just going non stop talking smack. "Bitch ass nigga weave looking like a dried up orangutan" Jordan said. "Why won't yall go to bed" Candace said. "While we go to bed remind me to go fetch yo edges" Precious said. "Even yo edges singing oh hell naaaaaaaah" King said. After that I heard the door slam shut.

I walked in the living seeing Candace no where and just the kids. I looked at them shaking my head. "What ha ass was a thot" Jordan said. "We know a thot when we see one" King said. "Aye its getting late go up to yall room and go to sleep. "Alright Uncle Aug night" they said giving me a hug then running upstairs. This is just gon be hell on earth for the next 2 weeks.

-The Next Day-

I woke up to loud noise coming from downstairs. I got out of bed going downstairs rubbing my eyes. "Aye whats go- Oh hell nah put the damn water guns away!" I yelled but then they started soaking me with water. I ran after them only ending up on the floor.

The floor was flooded with water. I got up going to the back yard where the kids were. Right when i got there they ass gon spray me with water guns while this bitch gon make it worse and pick up the water hose and spray me with that too.

"Aye!!!" they stopped and started busting out laughing. I gave them a glare look while I was just sooken wet. "Get yall asses inside now and leave the water guns out hea" I said they did what I said. I followed them to the living room. "What the fuck is wrong with yall. This ain't no damn water park" I said looking at them.

"Well it is nah" King said. "Boy if you don't. Now yall betta clean this up shiii got me fucked up" I went up stairs to change out these clothes and go take a shower. "Uncle Aug can we listen to music while cleaning" I turned to see Jordan head peeping in the door way. "Yea now get out a nigga ain't got no clothes on" I said closing the door.

After getting out the shower. My phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was Chris.

-Phone Call-

Me- Hella

Chris- Wassuh nigga

Me- Aye so when yo ass coming back

Chris- 2 weeks from now

Me- Nigga

Chris- How the kids doing

Me- Nigga yo kids is crazy. They gon run this gurl away like my ass didn't get to get pussy that night and they gon have the nerve to play water gun shit in the house like wea we do this at?

Chris- Bruh but they actually ran yo gurl away?

Me- Hell yeah talkin bout they know a thot when they see one biiiih

Chris- They ain't wrong tho they really do

Me- Nigga please but they cleaning up they mess now cause I am not gon clean afta them and they gon have the nerve to soak my ass like nigggas is yall crazy.

Chris- Bro they just kids they need ta have fun

Me- Nigga the twins are 8 and lil mama is 7. What they need is a good a butt whoppen.

Chris- Bro just calm down but gotta go bye

Me- Alright man

-End Of Phone Call-

After I was on the phone with Chris I got dressed and went downstairs. Its only been 45 minutes since the kids were cleaning. I look to see the kids knocked out on the couch while Lost in ya love played in the background. I smiled to myself.

The kids aren't that bad they just don't listen. I got a blanket and covered them. I cleaned up the rest of the mess which wasn't alot cause the kids cleaned up most of it. After that I went back upstairs to go take a nap.