Laaaaawd

Chris

Jasmine and the twins got out the hospital 2 days ago. I always have the twins by my side. I can't imagine letting them go. Jordan has dark Hazel eyes which are beautiful. Mama S, August, Jamal, and my mama are coming today to see the twins. They never had the time to visit us at the hospital except for August. Right now the twins are sleeping on my chest while I was watching TV. Jordan started crying I guess he was hungry. Jasmine came upstairs and got him and calmed him down. I smiled to myself. "Can you go warm up some milk for me please?" she asked "Alright" I slowly grabbed King walking to the nursery and placing him in his crib. I made some warm milk and walked back to the room giving it to Jasmine. "Thanks bae" she said while she placed the bottle in his mouth.

Then my phone started to ring I walked out the room looking at the caller ID. It was Jamal calling. I answered the phone wondering what he wanted.

-PHONE CALL-

Me- Wassuh Jamal

Jamal- What it do Chris but aye is it ok if I bring Christina with me to come visit.

Me- HELL NO

Jamal- Why not

Me- Cause I don't want that crazy hoe near my babies and you know Jasmine don't either

Jamal- I promise she aint gon cause problems

Me- No means no Jamal i'll rather let yo side bitch be near my babies and I don't even like ha

Jamal- Bro Chris now you know she's gon beg me for her to come

Me- To bad she cause she aint coming. You betta drop ha off to ha friends house or something cause she aint stepping a foot into this house

Jamal- Man you a trip what ever I see what I can do

Me- Yea you betta but see you later

Jamal- Alright

-END OF PHONE CALL-

After getting off the phone with Jamal I came back to the bedroom seeing Jasmine knocked out sleep. I went to go see if Jordan was in the nursery. He was in his bed wide awake. I smiled to my self walking up to him. His face lite up when he saw me. "Come hea big boy" I said taking him out his crib. "Well it looks like its just me and you that's wide awake" I went downstairs to the living room turning on the TV while Jordan was on my chest. Lets see what's on the news. "Well it looks like the new artist Chris Brown just had twins" said this lady that was on tmz.

I don't like tmz at all. Its just bullshit most of the time. "That's right and their two beautiful boy twins. He posted a picture of the twins in their crib sleeping peacefully captioning God has blessed me with these two little guys. I will love them no matter what." she continued. "How sweet but all this baby stuff is going to get in the way of his career" said this man. "Ok and bitch...Its my life not yours. I need time with my family" I said changing the channel. Then there was a knock on the door. I went to go open the door with Jordan in my arms.

I opened to see my mama and Mama S. "Hey mama and mama s" I said kissing them both on the cheeks and welcoming them in. "Hey baby" "Hey Chris" "So is this one of  the handsome young man" my mama said taking Jordan out my hand. "Yea look just like Jasmine" I said smiling. "Yes he does. Which one is this Jordan or King" Mama S said. "That's Jordan King is upstairs in his Crib sleeping" I said just then Jasmine came downstairs rubbing her eyes. "Hey yall" "Hey baby girl" "Hey sweetie how you doing" mama said not taking her eyes off Jordan. "I'm doing alright" she said sitting right next to me putting her head on my shoulder. I heard King crying upstairs. "I'll go get him" I said.