Got Damn

August

"Aye Jordan wassuh witchu eyes. Wasn't it dark hazel before nah its kinda a green color?" I asked looking at his eyes. "My mom told me i got them eyes that change colors time to time." he said. I nodded my head letting the kids out.

To be a lil nice since the kids don't have any practice and all ima take the kids zip lining today then take them to sky zone and go get something to eat after that. The kids got in the car and I started the car up driving off. "Uncle Aug wea we goin?" Precious asked. "Somewea you'll find out."

After we arrived at the place the kids hurried and got out the car. "Zip lining yes bish" Jordan said. I shook my head as we walked inside. After we paid for everything we got in the elevator going to the roof top. "Uncle Aug if i die i'm coming to haunt yo ass" King said. "Boy you ain't gon die calm down"

"How you know that you ain't God." I just looked at him and stayed quiet. "My point exactly" After we got to the roof top we went over to the lady to get started.

>>>

"Bruh that was so fun" King said. "Hell nah my thang almost broke I could of fell and died" I said. "Uncle Aug it broke by the time you arrived to the other side. You betta thank God you still alive" Precious said. "Alright Alright" I said. We got in the car about to drive off until this lady run into my car.

"Kids stay hea" I said. I got out the car seeing if the lady was ok cause she basically hit ha own self. "Aye you aight" She didn't budge to move. I lifted my feet up and rolled her over and she just stayed there. "Well...bye bitch" I got in my car driving off to sky zone.

After bout a 30 minute drive we finally arrived. "Sky Zone....The fuck is a sky zone" King asked. "Boy if you don't watch yo mouth and you'll find out." We went inside and i payed for just an hour I didn't want to be here for long cause Chris is coming to pick up the kids today hallelujah.

We took our shoes off and started having fun jumping and dunking. "Uncle Aug watch this" Jordan said. He jumped getting his height and jumped over King dunking. "Alright I see you bro" I said. The kids were having a good time. Precious and twins kept throwing each other in the cube pool. I laughed jumping in also.

I got out grabbing the nearest trampoline to help me get out. "Uncle Aug wanna see meh do a flip?" King asked. "Boy naw you know you can't do no flip" Jordan said. "Watch meh" he started jumping on the trampoline getting height and flipped over. "Aye my nigga ok i see yah" I said clapping.

"What I told yah" King said dancing a little. I laughed cause of the way he was dancing. "Precious lemmie see yah do a toe touch fo meh behbey." I said. She nodded her head. "Lets see how this go" Jordan said standing by me. "Hush boy"

"Come on behbey gurl" she jumped a little and did a toe touch which was really high. "Good job gemmeh high five" I said and she did as I said. We kept playing for a little while until our time was up. We went to IHop which was across the street to get something to eat.

We got to our table and waited for a waitress to come order our food. "Welcome to IHop how may I help you?" said a light skin lady. "No how may I help you cause of the look of things I can change your life right quick" I said biting my lips. "Um don't mind him" King said putting his hand over my face.

"Can we get 3 kids meal and make sure we get brand new crayons this time and...What u want uncle Aug?" "Blueberry pancake" "And a blueberry pancake for this thirsty ass nigga ova hea" King said finishing our order.

"Awww so cute and alright we'll be here with your orders in a minute"

I turned around to see her ass and that bitch was hella big. I got up until King said something.

"Uncle Aug sit yo ass down you not fin go nowea ova hea being thirsty looking like a fool" King said looking at me. I sat pouting. After awhile they came with our orders. The kids was more into coloring than eating but that means more time for me with the lady.

I walked over to where she was. "Hey lil mama" she turned and smiled. "That little boy told not to mind you" she said. "Don't listen to him he's just 8 but I was wondering if i could get yo number." she pulled out a pen and wrote her number on my hand. "Thea you go" "Alright I'll call you tonight" she went and left.

I look at the palm of my hand. "561-Suck a nigga dick and find the rest" I chuckle shaking my head. "Alright its like that ok"

>>>

"Make sure everything is packed" I said. Then the doorbell rang. I opened it and saw Chris. "My nigga laaawd I'm so happy to see yah" I said dapping him up. "Aye wassuh Aug the kids been good" He said coming inside. "Something like that but we just came home a couple hours ago. You know I had to do something for the kids before they left."

"Yea kids gotta have fun sometime but I gotta go Jasmine waiting for me at home" I nodded my head calling the kids. They ran downstairs running into Chris arms. "Aye pops we missed yah" Jordan said. "Yall did?" "Yea but we had fun at Uncle Aug house tho" King said. "Daddy look at Jordan eyes it changed this morning" Precious said.

"Green mmmhm I like dark hazel betta" Chris said. "I know green is nice but" Jordan said. "Alright lets go yo mama waiting for us at home." he grabbed their suit cases leaving out. "Alright Aug see you tomorrow." "Alright"

>>>

I was sleeping until i had got a call. I looked at the caller ID. It was Chris its been an hour since Chris left. I answered the phone putting it up to my ear.

-Phone Call-

Me- Hella

Chris- Bro Jasmine missing

Me- Huh wea the kids

Chris- They missing too

Me- Chris the fuck happened

Chris- I don't know everything happened fast I came in to screaming and then I seen Jasmine and a couple of dudes but before I could stop what was happening I got hit in the head and blacked out.

Me- Alright Chris stay thea I'm coming ova alright

Chris- Alright

-End Of Phone Call-