Crazy

Jasmine

"Congratulations to Class of 2015. I wish yall the best of it so lets celebrate" said the principal. We all cheered and were happy to finally finish school. I walked up behind Jasmine and covered her eyes. "Who is this" she said trying to turn around I wouldn't let her. "Chris?" She then turned and hit me. "ouch what was that for" I said rubbing my arm. "For giving me a small heart attack" she said "Well I'm sorry about that damn but baby I got surprise for you" I said as I held both of her hands. "What kind of surprise" she said smiling. "Just wait and you'll see but first lets go see our parents"

We then went through the crowd and found both of our parents talking to each other. "OOO my baby. He's all grown up now" my mom said pinching my cheeks "Lady I am 19 not 5" I said looking at her stank "Well you sure act like a 5 year old" Jasmine and her parents started to chuckle a little. "That aint funny now"

"I'm so sorry Chris but I'm just so proud of you both. Now yall can just focus on life and that baby." Jasmine mama said smiling. "Talking bout baby Chris we have an appointment tomorrow to see if the baby is doing ok" Jasmine said. I nodded my head and just thought about being a father. "But anyways wanna see that surprise I was talking to you about?" I asked Jasmine. My mom and her parents look concerned. "YES!" she said like a little kid. I chuckled to my self and blind folded her and walked her to the parking lot.

"You can take off the blind fold baby" I said as I had stepped back. She took it off and just stood there with no words. "Oh....My....God" were the only words that could come out her mouth. I got her a all black Range Rover with rims that keep spinning even when the car stops. She came over to me and gave a hug along with a kiss that lasted for a good 5 minutes. "Baby you did not have to get me this like really" she said smiling really hard. "Nah I had to get you something really special but get in the car and follow the directions of the GPS alright" she nodded her head and got in the car and driving off. I got in the car following her.

-SKIP CAR RIDE-

We pulled up to this house that bought for me, Jasmine, and the baby to live in.(PIC IN MEDIA). She came out the car happy than ever. The reason why I'm doing this is because I love Jasmine to the point I'll die for her. "Baby thank you soo much but why are you doing this?" she asked "It's cause I love you and I don't ever wanna lose you baby" I said pecking her lips. We then walked inside to see how it looks like. I already had the house set up. "Wow this is beautiful. I like it how the main color of the house is white this is nice" she said looking around. "Yea it really is it has 6 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms and I got the baby nursery all ready to go wanna go see?"

She nodded her head and ran up the stairs. I opened the door to the baby nursery and she was just amazed by it. "Did you decorate this" she asked. I nodded my head smiling. "Damn yo ass talented. You can sing and draw but this is amazing" (A/N ok so yall remember when Chris decorated king Cairo room, well that's how he decorated the baby nursery ok back to the story).

After checking out the house we went over to Michael house for that party he was having. The party was already packed. We came in and College Drop was playing in the background. "Aye this is my sooooong lordy hallelujah." she said as she started to twerk. She got on top of the bar stand and started dancing. Everyone was going wild. So my crazy ass thought I should go up there and dance with her. I got on top of the bar stand and before I could even step a foot she started to twerk on me. While she was twerking I started to grind on her.

Everyone was just going crazy and having a good time. After the song finished I helped Jasmine get down then I got down myself. Michael came up to me dapping me up. "My nigga I was you up there" he said laughing "You already know when I see ass I gotta go for it." Then there was a girl coming up to me. "Long time no see" said the girl. "awe not this bitch" me and Michael said as we notice it was the devil looking Christina. Christina's my ex. We used to go out way back. But seeing her at the party just killed my vibe.

"What is yo ass doing here omg" Michael said almost looking like he was fin die. "I came here with Jamal we started to go out 2 months ago" "JAMAL SHITTY BOOTY ASS BRING THAT ASS HEA" I screamed loud enough for him to hear. "What nigga" he said aggravated. I stood up and pointed to bitch that had ruined up my life. "You fell for this slutty ass thot" Michael said looking at him like he crazy.

"She will ruin yo life trust me I've been through it already" I said. "Boy now you know you had the best 3 years of your life." Christina said "Bitch why you lien" I said looking at her stank asf. She gave me the same face. "Bitch ooook I can do it to" she said "Lil girl try me one mo time yo ass gon get got" I said clenching my fist. "Baby you alright" I looked ova to see Jasmine. Thank the lord. "Hell nah ha ass hea" I said pointing at Christina. Jasmine looked her up and down. I could tell by her face she already didn't like her. I don't blame her. "Ummmm who the fuck is you" she said looking at Christina crazy and getting all up in her face.

"Christina hun and you can get out my face" she said pushing her head back. Lord shit fin go down. Jasmine grabbed Christina by ha hair and threw across to the otha side. She then started throwing punches non stop. I took my damn phone out and started recording this bitch. World star up in this bitch. "GET THE FACE GET THE FACE" I yelled still recording the fight. This girl had the nerve to try to stop the fight but ha ass got caught up in it. Then I see ha ass trying to hit jasmine. "BITCH IF YOU DON'T GET OFF MY GIRL OH HELL NAH" I gave Michael my phone and broke the fight up. "Bitch yo ass fin get jumped if you touch my girl again and yo ass betta stay away from me far as possible before you get the business" I said

After staying at the party for a while I took Jasmine home so she can get some rest for the appointment tomorrow. After that big fight I hope the baby ok cause a lot of swinging was happening.