Damn

JAMAL IN MEDIA

Jamal

I had just finished taking a shower. I came in the bedroom to see Christina mad as fuck. "Who the fuck is this?" she asked showing my the contact name and even pictures of her. "Oh thats my side bitch Kelsey. You see yiu was kinda getting boring so i had to go have a little fun." I said putting on my clothes "Your such an ass hole" she said "Well it ain't my fault yo ass just going out with a nigga just to get close to Chris.

She stayed there quiet. "Yea got yo ass. You actually thought I wouldn't find out bitch you crazy" "Baby I....never mind" she said "Never mind is right now what you need to do is pack up yo stuff n clear it. I wanna see you gone when I come back home" I said grabbing my keys. I went to Kelsey house and started knocking on her door. I really need some pussy right now Christina stressing me out that's why I had to let her go. Kelsey came and opened the door. Soon as I saw her face I smashed our lips together and took her upstairs.

*

*

*

*

*

I was in bed watching Tv. Kelsey know how to get it in the bed real good damn. She might be the best I ever had. I looked at the clock and it was now 5. "Aye baby I gotta go back home see you next time alright" I said kissing her cheek. She nodded her head dosing off to sleep. I got in the car going to McDonalds ordering some food then going to see my homie August. I knocked on his front door but there was no answer. "I guess he aint home" I said I went back in the car and drove back home.

When I came in my drive way I still saw Christina car still here. "Didn't I tell this bitch to be gone before I come back home." I said getting aggravated. I walked in and went upstairs. "Girl didn't I say pack yo stuff and leave" I said. She was just there with her head down with tears rolling down her cheek. "Jamal I don't have no where to go. I'm broke and I don't have no family members in this part of Cali and I'm just sorry" she said crying. "Girl fuck out my face. You betta find somewhere to live all I know it aint gon be hea" I said. "But-" my phone had cut her off. I looked at the caller ID and it was Chris. "Aye Chris wassuh.....wait hold the fuck up....you lying....alright I'm leaving right now." I said unto the phone before hanging up.

"You betta be out this house before I make you and If I have to it aint gon be pretty" I said before jogging off. I got in the car driving off. Chris called me telling me that Jasmine called him saying Jordan is in the hospital. Chris and Jasmine haven't seen each other for like 5 days now. After that argument him and Jasmine had after the party Chris just left with King and never came back. I parked and ran inside seeing Chris and the whole gang and family in the lobby. I seen this girl all hugged up on Chris while king was on his lap. It was the same girl Chris was with at the party. Damn this gon be bad. Lord I pray non happen today between him, that girl, and Jasmine. I dapped and said my hellos to everyone. I gave Chris a crazy look and went to go take a seat.

Chris

Jamal had came in and after he said hi to everyone he gave me a glare look. He knew I was fucking up. Jasmine had called me that Jordan was in the hospital. I hurried and came to the hospital with King and Madison. Madison is the girl I met at the twins birthday party. That's why me and Jasmine had that big fight. Me and King haven't seen Jasmine in like 5 days. This is gon be the first time seeing Jasmine again. Me and Madison are fucking on the low but nobody knows that. I know that me and Jasmine are still together but Jasmine just made me mad that night and right now I'm just feeling guilty for what I did and regret fucking with Madison.

Jasmine soon came in the lobby and her eyes landed me then went to Madison and went 0 to 100 real quick. "So you gon bring this tramp hea and you know she's the only reason why we haven't been seeing each other. Have you been fucking her Chris?" she asked me and I just sat there quiet. "Just what I thought. How you gon do this to me and you know you have a girl and one of yo baby boys back home! I fucking hate you for this like how you gon do this to me I really loved you and gave you my all and you repay me with this! Y-" I cut her off about to say something. "Jasmine not now and not here" I said "No let me finish....Chris why you should know better. I don't know if we can be together anymore" she said. I got up placing King in the chair I was sitting in. "What you mean you don't think we can be together anymore?" I asked looking at her crazy. "You know what I mean you should of thought first before sticking yo dick up some other chicks ass. Hold up did you use a condom?" I stood there not saying anything. "Great first you fuck the bitch now your about to get her pregnant" "But baby trust me I didn't mean to" I said tearing up.