Chapter 56

"I told you to stay in the apartment and get some good sleep." Omkara said looking at Gauri, who was dozing sitting in front of him in his office.

"I don't want to stay alone." Gauri said in a sleepy tone. "And I can't sleep without you."

"Come here." Omkara gestured Gauri to come near him, with his index finger.

Gauri strolled towards Omkara, who was sitting behind his desk working in the laptop, in his office. As Gauri neared him, Omkara pulled her into his lap holding her hand.

"Sleep." He said pulling her head against his shoulder.

Gauri snuggled closer placing her legs on either side of him, wrapping her arms around his shoulder, hugging him close as she slept with her head buried in his crook of neck.

"Good Night, Omkara." Gauri mumbled.

"Sleep well, baby." Omkara said kissing her forehead and continuing to work on his laptop.

"Omkara." Gauri called walking inside the kitchen.

"Hmm."

"I slept in your office and woke up in the bed."

"Yes, I carried you inside the apartment last night." Omkara said poking Gauri's nose making her giggle.

"I made scrambled eggs and sandwiches for breakfast, eat." Omkara said serving breakfast for Gauri.

"Thank you." Gauri said digging into her breakfast, "This is yummy,I want more."

"Good, eat as much as you want." Omkara said pulling Gauri's cheeks.

"Yes, Anika di, I reached the location safe." Bhavya said as she stood in front of a towering building.

"Good, don't take tension, be confident and I am sure, you will get the job." Anika said.

"I hope for that too." Bhavya said walking towards the building.

"Okay, Bhavya, my next patient is here, call me after the interview." Anika said disconnecting the call.

Bhavya sighed walking inside the building.

"Omkara, I am ready." Gauri said walking inside the living room dressed, to go to college.

"Me too." Omkara said pulling his coat and wearing it.

"Let's go." Gauri said walking towards the door.

"Gauri, wait." Omkara called pulling her back towards him.

"What happened, Omkara?"

"Erm... Gauri, you know I love you, right?" Omkara asked holding Gauri's hand.

"Yes and I love you too." Gauri smiled bright.

"Thank you." Omkara pressed a kiss on her forehead. "I just wanna ask you formally."

"As what?" Gauri said with a confused face.

"To be my girlfriend." Omkara said pulling Gauri into his arms.
"Gauri Sharma, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes." Gauri smiled.

"Thank you." Omkara said pulling out a silver chain with a red ruby stone heart locket, pushing Gauri's hair aside to hook up the locket around her neck.

"That's beautiful." Gauri said looking at the locket.

"Glad you liked it." Omkara smiled looking at Gauri, who was looking at the red ruby heart that shone brightly in the sunlight.

"Now, let's seal the relationship." Omkara said making Gauri look at him puzzled.

"Seal? Should I go get some fevicol?"

"No." Omkara laughed, "you don't need glue to seal."

"Then, how do we seal it?"

"I will teach you everything, don't worry." Omkara said cupping Gauri's face and pulling her closer as he placed his lips on hers kissing her.

"This is how we seal a deal in relationship." Omkara said leaning his forehead against Gauri's.

"Hello, I am Bhavya Rathore, here for Content Editor interview." Bhavya said to the blond receptionist.

"Hello, the interview is on 14 floor, take a left and you will find the elevators to the 14 floor and there ask for one Ms. Miller, she will lead you to the interview room." The receptionist informed.

"Thank you." Bhavya said walking towards the elevators.

"This is the room, Ms. Rathore, you can go inside for the interview." Ms. Miller said leading Bhavya into the interview room as she knocked the door.

"Enter."

"All the best, Ms. Rathore." Ms. Miller said walking away from Bhavya.

"Good Morning, Sir." Bhavya greeted as she entered into the interview room.

"Good Morning, Ms. Rathore, wanna have some caramel popcorn." Rudra asked wiggling his brows at Bhavya, who stood shocked in her place.

"You." Bhavya said incredulous.

"Yes, it's me." Rudra said eating popcorn. "Please take a seat, Ms. Rathore."

"I don't know, you are the interviewer."

"It's better to have some surprises in life, Ms. Rathore."  Rudra said. "So, as for your job, the position is already filled."

"What? But they said the interview is going on."

"Yes, but we found the candidate for that post already." Rudra said making Bhavya's face fall.

"Okay then, I will take a leave." Bhavya said standing up from her seat.

"But__" Rudra said making Bhavya stop in her tracks, "We have a Personal assistant post vacant, you can take it if you want."

"Personal assistant? To whom?" Bhavya asked raising her brow.

"To me." Rudra grinned. "Do you wanna take the job, Ms. Rathore?"

"I.. I don't know, if I am capable of it or not."

"You can always learn."

"But___"

"Ms. Rathore, yes or no, we have a vast competition for the post, if not you, we can offer to another." Rudra said and Bhavya began to think.

"Ok, I will take the job." Bhavya sighed.

"Congratulations, then Ms. Rathore." Rudra said, "Ask Ms. Miller for your contract and after signing ot, you can start your work."

"Sure, sir." Bhavya said walking out of Rudra's cabin.

"No, Sam, I don't want to go on dinner with you." Gauri said.

"Hey Gauri, it's just a dinner and in return I will model for you." Sam tried to convince Gauri.

"I already found someone better to model for me, Sam. I don't need your help." Gauri said walking out of the college gates as Sam followed her closely.

"Someone better? Oh come on, you won't get anyone better than me." Sam said grabbing Gauri's hand.

"Sam, leave my hand." Gauri said trying to pull away her hand.

"Not until you accept my dinner request."

"Some problem here?" Omkara asked standing beside Gauri removing her hand from Sam's.

"It's our problem, who are to get into this. Stay away." Sam said looking up at Omkara.

"I am her boyfriend and It's my duty to protect My girlfriend." Omkara said pulling Gauri to his side towering over Sam, his dominating aura making Sam step back.

"I don't know, she has a boyfriend." Sam gulped.

"Well, now that you know, stay away from her." Omkara warned and pulled Gauri with him towards his car.