Chapter 29

Omkara began to look at Gauri, who was busy looking at her band-aided wound, talking animatedly.

"Omkara!"

"Yes?" Omkara answered startled.

"I am feeling hungry."

"God, not again." Omkara groaned, "You ate waffles like one hour before."

"That was ONE hour back."

"Looks like a kitten, eats like a dinosaur." Omkara mumbled.

"You said something?"

"No, let's go down. Hopefully the lunch would have been prepared." Omkara said guiding Gauri towards the living room.

"How are you now, Gauri?" Jhanvi asked coming towards Omkara and Gauri.

"I am fine, Thank you." Gauri smiled.

"Good, the lunch is ready to be served." Jhanvi said.

"Okay, then what's getting us late,let's go and start our lunch." Omkara said moving towards the dining room.

"We are waiting for one person to join us."

"Who's that?" Omkara questioned.

"Hellooo... Guys... " Rudra greeted in his enthusiastic voice leaning against the door with a big energy bar in his hand.

"Ru... " Gauri was the first one to shout and run towards him making Omkara let out a inaudible growl.

"Ruu... How are youuu... " Gauri asked  halting in front of Rudra.

"I am fine but first Give a hug, Lady bug." Rudra grinned opening his arms.

"Better Shake, Rattle snake." Omkara said stopping Gauri from hugging Rudra and making her shake hands with him for a millisecond.

"Don't Be mean, Jelly Bean." Rudra snorted walking inside OM.

"Jaanu Aunty, I missed you." Rudra said giving a big bear hug to Jhanvi making her stumble.

"I missed my cute Rudra too."

"I am not Cute, I am hot." Rudra pouted making Jhanvi laugh and ruffle his hair.

"Wow, Jaanu aunty, this butter chicken is delicious." Rudra moaned eating his food.

"Thank you." Jhanvi said serving him more butter chicken.

"Gauri, why aren't you eating?" Jhanvi asked looking at Gauri's untouched plate.

Gauri raised her injured hand pouting sadly.

"I can't eat with the band aid on."

"Oh, my poor Ri." Rudra said looking at Gauri, "Come here, I will feed you with my own hands."

"Shut up, Rudra." Omkara growled.

"What O? She can't eat with her hands and I, as a responsible friend is offering to feed her, what's wrong in it?"

"You can't feed her." Omkara said strictly.

"Why?" Rudra asked in a challenging tone.

"You can't, that's it."

"I am asking for the reason."

"You... "

"I am hungry." Gauri said as her stomach grumbled.

"You don't listen to him, come here Ri." Rudra said pulling the chair beside him and Gauri nodded her head, getting up from the chair beside Omkara.

"Don't." Omkara said pulling Gauri down.

"But I am hu... " Omkara stuffed a big piece of Roti in her mouth stopping her from talking further.

"Eat."

Gauri nodded her head and began to eat as Omkara fed her, while Rudra winked at TejVi.

"Bye Mom and Dad." Omkara said giving a hug to his parents.

"Bye Omkara, do visit us often." His parents said smiling.

"And you too Gauri, we are glad to have you today." Jhanvi said giving a hug to Gauri.

"I too will take a leave Jaanu aunty." Rudra said stepping out.

"Ru, why don't you come with us? We can have an ice cream on the way." Gauri invited Rudra much to Omkara's displeasure.

"Ri, I can't... "

"Please." Gauri said showing puppy eyes.

"Okay, let's go." Rudra said giving up.

"Sir, the files you asked." Rudra's driver said handing a few files to Rudra.

"Thank you, Lev, you take the car home and I will be there in an hour." Rudra said slipping into Omkara's car.

"Ru, what are those files?" Gauri asked as Omkara began to drive the car towards the ice cream parlor.

"This, These are some applications for the Vacant Posts in my office." Rudra said tapping on the files. "I have to look through it and select the efficient workers to employ in my office."

"Everyone in this world will be efficient except you." Omkara mumbled.

"Om, I am efficient than anyone. See how efficiently I make my employees work for me." Rudra said tugging on his collar making Omkara roll his eyes.

"We reached." Omkara said stopping his car in front The Frozen Ice cream parlour.

"One Choco chip ice cream for me." Rudra said to Omkara.

"Cookie Dough. Big one." Gauri said.

"Why are you both telling your orders to me?" Omkara asked confused.

"Because you are the one who's gonna get the ice cream." Rudra said smiling. "There's a lot of rush inside the parlour."

"Hell no."

"Okay then, you stay in car, Ri and I will go and get the ice cream."

"No."

"What yaar O, either you go and get the ice cream or let us go and get the ice cream."

"You two are not going anywhere." Omkara said in a stubborn tone.

"Okay then, you go and get the ice cream while Ri and I have a good talk in the car."

"You are coming with me inside the ice cream parlour." Omkara said to Rudra.

"Me? Why?"

"Because I want you to come with me." Omkara said getting down the car and walking inside the parlour with Rudra trailing behind him.

"Ice cream." Rudra said giving Ice cream cone to Gauri like a Rose.

"Thank you Ru." Gauri said happily taking the ice cream and unwrapping it.

Rudra, Omkara and Gauri began to eat their ice creams in the parking lot, with Gauri sitting on the hood of Omkara's car and Rudra and Omkara standing in front of it.

"Ru... " Gauri called eating her ice cream.

"What Ri__ you wanna taste my ice cream?" Rudra asked smiling sweetly irritating Omkara.

"No, my ice cream is good." Gauri said eating her ice cream spreading it all over her face as usually.

"Then, what you want sweet Ri?" Rudra asked.

"Ru, what is meant by Sex?" Gauri asked casually eating her ice cream while Omkara and Rudra froze in their movements looking at each other wide eyed.