Chapter 41

"Bye, Omkara." Gauri said unbuckling the seat belt, as Omkara parked his car in front of her college.

"Wait." Omkara stopped Gauri holding her hand.

"What happened?"

"You got dirt on your face." Omkara said taking out his hand kerchief and wiping her cheeks.

"Can I go now?" Gauri asked once Omkara finished.

"Now, you are good to go." Omkara smiled.

Gauri waved at Omkara and walked inside her college.

"Prepare a detailed analysis on this project, Mr. Shastri and get me the monthly report from the finance department." Omkara instructed giving the project file to Arjun.

"Okay Sir, anything else?" Arjun asked taking the file from the desk.

"Nothing as for now, I am taking an early off today, cancel appointments and move important things to tomorrow's schedule." Omkara said in a dismissing tone.

Arjun nodded and left the room closing the door behind.

Omkara stretched himself in the chair taking of his coat and unbuttoning the upper two buttons of his shirt.

"Hmm... This is so much better." Omkara said leaning in his chair trying to relax after having a busy day at work.

"O___" Rudra barged inside with a cotton candy and a gift wrapped box in his hands, looking like a happy kid on Christmas, making Omkara curse his fate.

"Wanna have some?" Rudra asked forwarding the cotton candy in Omkara's direction.

"What are you? A five year old? To eat a cotton candy." Omkara asked annoyed.

"You don't have to be a kid to enjoy things, O. Besides this cotton candy is so good." Rudra said eating the candy making Omkara roll his eyes.

"What's that?" Omkara asked eyeing at the gift paper wrapped thing in Rudra's hand.

"Oh this." Rudra said following Omkara's sight, "This is a gift for you, from Me." Rudra said excitedly forwarding the gift towards Omkara.

"A gift? From you, for me." Omkara said taking the gift from Rudra, looking at it suspicious.

"Come on, O, open it." Rudra said rubbing his hands.

Omkara contemplated.

"Come on, O, it's just a gift not some bomb. Open it." Rudra persuaded.

"You better not be playing some crazy prank on me." Omkara said opening the gift.

"This__ you brought this for me?" Omkara asked looking at the gift.

"Yes, It's the most reasonable and 100% useful gift, I can ever give to you." Rudra grinned.

"Really Rudra, " Guide to Romance, for Amateurs", didn't you find anything good to gift." Omkara asked irritated.

"It is a good gift, O." Rudra said defending, "You and I both know you suck at Romantic things and this," He said pointing at the book, "this will help you, you can follow this in order to impress Gauri and make her fall in love with you." Rudra finished with a dreamy sigh.

"You are an idiot, Rudra, for buying stupid gifts like this and I don't want this one." Omkara said pushing the book towards Rudra.

"It's a gift O, you should accept it and I won't take it back." Rudra said standing from the seat.

"It's the time the Joey Cafe opens, I have to hurry in order to grab hold of their freshly baked doughnuts. Bye O." Rudra said exiting out.

Omkara sighed looking at the book on his table.