Chapter 25

"Erm... Gauri," Omkara said clearing his throat.

"Ha." Gauri said looking at Omkara.

"I just noticed that we don't have any dessert on the table to complete the meal." Omkara said pointing towards the table.

"Yes, I didn't noticed that." Gauri said agreeing with Omkara.

"Why don't you go and get some dessert from the near by store." Omkara suggested.

"Yes, it's a good idea," Rudra supported Omkara, "In fact I will drive you to the shop and you can pick your favourite dessert." Rudra said making Omkara glare at him.

"I can choose any dessert?" Gauri asked excited.

"Anything." Rudra said smiling.

"Omkara will you also accompany us?" Gauri asked Omkara.

"No, you both can go and get it, I have a call to take and It will be finished before you two return." Omkara said nodding at Rudra.

"Okay." Gauri said to Omkara and turned towards Rudra, "Chalo,let's go and get it quickly." Gauri said pulling Rudra towards the door with her.

As soon as Rudra's car left the gates of their apartment, Omkara ran into Gauri's apartment and emptied all the dishes in the garbage covers and took them inside his apartment to dispose later.

"Hello, Indian food restaurant, I need Aloo Parantha and Veg pulao to be delivered at Sky high apartments in 15 minutes." Omkara ordered.

"Omkara... We are back." Gauri shouted into her apartment opening the door and jumping inside.

"Watch your steps, Ri. You will get hurt." Rudra said holding Gauri by her arm.

"It's funny to jump around." Gauri said giving Rudra a big smile.

"You are cute." Rudra said pinching Gauri's nose.

"Erm... " Omkara cleared his throat making Rudra leave Gauri.

"Did you guys brought the dessert?"

"Yes, I brought chocolate mousse and Apple Pie." Gauri said rising up the bag in her hand.

"Good, go and keep it inside, let's start our dinner." Omkara instructed Gauri and Rudra gave Omkara a questioning look to which Omkara mouthed, "Everything's managed."

"I am hungry." Gauri said grabbing the plate and serving the dishes for herself.

"It's really yummy, I am a good cook." Gauri said stuffing Parantha in her mouth, "I should try and cook more dishes." She said.

Omkara and Rudra exchanged silent glances and began to eat the food silently.

"Ru, come let's watch TV." Gauri pulled Rudra with her while Omkara walked into the Balcony to attend a business call.

"What movies do you have?" Rudra asked settling in the sofa.

"I have Frozen, Toy story, Chicken little.... " Gauri began to say the list.

"I mean Movies not cartoons." Rudra said Interuppting.

"Frozen and Toy story are movies, Ru." Gauri said confused.

"So, you won't watch anything other than cartoons like normal action movies?" Rudra questioned.

"I will watch na, Salman Khan movies." Gauri said with excitement. "But mostly I will watch Cartoon movies they are nice and interesting., you should watch them too."