Chapter 4

"Sir, you are drunk. You can meet the patient in this state." The nurse said trying to stop Omkara from entering into Shivaay's room.

"You__don't touch me." Omkara said pushing away the nurse, "And don't you dare stop me from seeing my brother, do you know who I am, I am Omkara Singh Oberoi and I can get rid off in a snap now get lost from my way." Omkara said pushing the nurse away and entering into Shivaay's room.

"Shivaay__" Omkara called shaking Shivaay, who was laying on the bed, "Shivaay, wake up." Omkara slurred in his inebriated state.

"Shivaay, why are you punishing me like this. Didn't you told me that you will always be there whenever I need you, now I need you Shivaay, wake up and keep your promise." Omkara cried holding Shivaay, "The Tia because of whom you are in this state, she was happily partying with her fiancee in the pub, why do you have to fall in love with a bloody bitch like her. Girls are same they need money and fame they don't care about people's feelings they are selfish and cunning creatures___"

"Hogaya tera gyaan bantna?" A voice interrupted Omkara making him turn towards the door. "If so then get out of this room." A slender looking woman wearing a white coat and Stethoscope said coming into Shivaay's room.

"Who are you to order me?" Omkara asked coming towards the door stumbling in his steps.

"Dr.Anika Mishra, now get out." Anika said showing the door to Omkara.

"How dare you to order me? Do you know who I am? " Omkara asked angrily.

"I don't know and not even interested in knowing." Anika replied in an uninterested tone.

"I am Omkara Singh Oberoi." Omkara said coldly.

"Oh!" Anika said placing a hand against her cheek, "Nice meeting you, Mr.Oberoi, now move your drunken ass out of this room, Security show exit to this Mahashay." She ordered the security.

"You__I will get rid off you." Omkara seethed.

"Very funny." Anika mocked, "Get out and I have to check this kanji ankhwala." Anika said moving towards Shivaay's bed while Omkara walked out of the room.

"Bhaiyya, what you are doing is not nice." Roop said sitting on the sofa in front of Harsh.

"What? I am not cutting the Lady's finger correctly." Harsh asked inspecting the lady's finger adjusting his spectacles.

"I am not speaking about Lady's Finger." Roop said throwing away the lady's finger frustrated. "I am speaking about your daughter's unlady like ways."

"Roop, she's___"

"Not a kid and you stop defending her." Roop scolded Harsh.

"I am not defending her, she will learn slowly."

"She's 19 bhaiyya, when I was of her age I had two kids and looked after the whole family." Roop said breaking the lady's fingers.

"What can I do, Roop." Harsh sighed, "She's a motherless kid and I can't see her stressing out."

"I can understand your love for her, Bhaiyya but what you are doing is wrong." Roop said softly, "She's a good girl and all but which guy will like to marry a girl who behaves like a boy? "

"She can't spend her whole life in this house, someday she has to get married and leave for her matrimonial house, what will happen then will you go and cook meals for her in her in-laws home? What will her in-laws think if they get to know their bahu don't even know how to hold a broomstick correctly?" Roop questioned.