Naoki Minamo x Reader

[A/N: Sorry this is a few weeks late but this is going to be a birthday special for Naoki. I lost service when I went on a trip. Hope this goes well and hope you enjoy.]

Word Count: 2046

[Your POV]

Being 'Ghost Boy's' twin sister had its ups and downs, but you loved your brother nonetheless. "Jin, come on! We're going to be late for your match!" You yelled up the stairs. You watched as Jin walked out of his room and down the stairs. "Coming." He replied. You laughed lightly. "Let's go." You smiled walking out the door. "How'd you sleep last night?" "Alright. How about you?" "Alright. Couldn't sleep much from worry about our matches today." You explained. "We'll do fine. I'm up against Shu Kurenai and you're up against who again?" You laughed. "His name is Naoki Minamo." You told him. He nodded as you arrived at the building. You started to get nervous and Jin noticed. "Relax, you'll be fine. I promise. We'll do our best, if we win we move on, if we lose so what? It's a minor setback." He smiled. "But what if only one of us wins and the other doesn't?" You asked worry flooding through your thoughts. "Then the one that wins will have the complete support of the other. Got it?" He asked. You nodded. You calmed your thoughts and walked into the building confidently. "The first match is about to begin. Would the two bladers please get ready." Someone announced. You turned to Jin and smiled. "Good luck brother." You hugged him. "Thanks." He smiled lightly before getting ready. "In the blue corner we have the 'Ghost Boy' Jin Aizawa." Hanami annouced. Jin walked out a little creepily but you didn't mind. "In the red corner we have Shu Kurenai." Hanami announced as Shu walked out. Soon enough the battle began and you watched anxiously. Jin ended up losing but hid how he felt. He walked back and you hugged him. "Are you ok after your loss?" He nodded sadly. "Win your match for the both of us." He held up a hand and you took it and smiled eyes gleaming with determination. "The second match of today is about to begin." Someone announced in a slight distance. "Guess that's my que to go." "Good luck sister." "Thanks." You smiled and walked to your designated area. "In the blue corner we have 'Ghost Girl' Y/N Aizawa." Hanami announced as you walked onstage frowning. "In the red corner we have Naoki Minamo." Hanami announced as a boy dressed like a scientist walked out. After checking each other's beys the first battle began. "3...2...1...Let it Rip!" You called launching into a backhand spring. [B/N] has now claimed center and held it strong. "[B/N] use [B/M] now and keep Nepstrius at bay." You ordered. "What is [B/N] doing? It's keeping Nepstrius from having a clear attack." Hanami announced surprised. You started mumbling song lyrics as [B/N] began to move around the stadium like it was dancing to the lyrics. You smirked and went in for the final attack bursting Nepstrius. "That's a burst finish. 2 points are awarded to Y/N Aizawa. She is the winner." The ref announced. "There you have it ladies and gentlemen Y/N Aizawa is the winner of the match. She moves forward to the next match." Hanami announced as you smiled gently but frowned when you looked at how Naoki was silently criticizing himself for losing to a girl. You walked over and held a hand out to Naoki. "Hey Naoki. Nice battle." He looked up at you and cautiously took your hand. You pulled him up and smiled. "Yea. Congratulations on the win." He congratulated half-smiling. "Well I should get going. See you around Naoki." You replied turning and leaving to go find your brother. Once you finally found him, he was fast asleep. "What am I ever going to do with you?" You asked yourself smiling. You picked him up and carried him home on your back. As soon as you set him down he started opening his eyes. "Hello sleepy head. Did you see my match?" You asked smiling. He nodded, "yea, nice job." "Why don't you pick out a movie for us to watch while I make us a snack?" "Yea." You walked into the kitchen and began making [f/s]. Once you finished you walked into the living room snack in hand. You set it down as a knock sounded at the door. "I'll get it." You told Jin walking over to the door. When you opened it you were surprised to see Naoki. "Naoki?" You asked. "May I come in?" You nodded and stepped aside allowing him to walk in. He walked into the living room as you closed the door. "Naoki might I ask why you're here?" You asked curiously. "Well....I wanted to congratulate you again and I was wondering if we could be friends?" "Yea, Jin what do you say?" You looked at your twin and he nodded. "Great! We were also just about to start a movie. Would you care to join us?" Naoki nodded and you beamed at him. You walked into the kitchen to grab another bowl for Naoki as ge sat on the couch opposite of your twin. You sat in between them and started the movie. Part way through the movie you were getting tired and leaned on Naoki.